• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Vibes for Maple

The syrup has landed. And eating :love:

Unfortunately I am at work today but OH is off to look after her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad she's home and eating :) I think we've probably all been wondering if she was OK.

I’m so pleased she is home! I’ve been checking this thread all day :lol:

They saved her life, how do you even say thank you enough?

Super pleased to read the latest update! Super awesome news.

The fact she is well enough to return home is enough for vets and nurses, but if you do want to say thank you & card and some biscuits nornally goes down well ;)

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

You saved her life too through your super quick actions. Its reward enough for your vet that's she is well I expect.

I'm so pleased she is back home. No more scaring us like that again please Syrup

This - exactly.
So so pleased Maple is back home and enjoying the love from everyone there. We're all sending more vibes for her from us here. xx

Home is where the syrup Is ;)
4fa8d4411797d1e1a352997c05d00f68.jpg
e5ed84820b9204110cf507e5d9de9739.jpg
45941b012e1e4313eb2bb5534868d947.jpg
62b7eca97fda8cb59cc166efd43bac80.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

aw bless, she is absolutely gorgeous. Loving the second photo. Was she smiling when she saw you too?

aw bless, she is absolutely gorgeous. Loving the second photo. Was she smiling when she saw you too?

Happy to be home but not happy that we took her kind of vibe. Giving her some peace and quiet tonight. They are out eating hay

Such a wonderful set of pictures. Both are so lovely and topping up the cintunue to eat vibes.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Back