Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Those that have house buns...

Default Those that have house buns...

Is it just me that feels incredibly guilty when they are snoozing or relaxed and you accidentally disturb them?
    I didnít have lunch today because Beans was flopped out snoozing by the fridge freezer and I would have woken him. Thereís dirty crockery piled up on the side rather than in the dishwasher, because I have to chase him out of the litter tray to get into it. Try explaining that to your colleagues on a video call!
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Glingle View Post
    Is it just me that feels incredibly guilty when they are snoozing or relaxed and you accidentally disturb them?
    I didn’t have lunch today because Beans was flopped out snoozing by the fridge freezer and I would have woken him. There’s dirty crockery piled up on the side rather than in the dishwasher, because I have to chase him out of the litter tray to get into it. Try explaining that to your colleagues on a video call!

I AM NOW POSTING AS 'InspectorMorse' BECAUSE A TECHNICAL PROBLEM HAS LOCKED ME OUT OF MY 'Jack's-Jane' ACCOUNT ON SOME DEVICES !!

Other than digging Mousey out of her box for her noon dose of metacam the only time I seem to disturb any of mine is Joey when I hover under the bed once a week - Boo loves the new hoover- I think she likes the lights When I've had bunnies in the kitchen temporarily I do feel guilty about food smells though & Bob is always banned from cooking meat

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

I know exactly what you mean. A lot of the time I'll be desperate to have a quick run around with the hoover but I just can't do it if they're snoozing.

Actually a lot of the time they'll have a snooze right in front of the cupboard where the hoover lives. They know that there is absolutely no way I'd move them to get it out!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk
    [IMG][/IMG]

Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy's Little Helper View Post
    I know exactly what you mean. A lot of the time I'll be desperate to have a quick run around with the hoover but I just can't do it if they're snoozing.

Actually a lot of the time they'll have a snooze right in front of the cupboard where the hoover lives. They know that there is absolutely no way I'd move them to get it out!

Clever bunnies!

Pickle and Beans recognise the noise of a hand in the treat jar and come running when they hear it. It’s on the edge of the worktop by the back door. Sometimes rather than disturb them, when I get something out of the fridge eg a bottle of juice or something, I’ll stand and use the edge of the worktop to top up my drink, or leave the bottle of pop there rather than have to go all the way through the kitchen. If Pickle notices me stood there he will optimistically run over and start begging for a treat. Beans then notices and hops over to try his luck too! They’ve got me trained.

It’s when little white tummies are on show that I absolutely can’t bear to disturb them. When an eye suddenly pops open or their head goes up to see what’s happening, I feel so so guilty!
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

I know how you feel. I'd go many days extra without hoovering just so I didn't disturb the girls.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Even the strongest need to have a day of weakness

This is the exact reason I didn't do any cleaning today. I hate disturbing them snooze. This means between 11 and 4 no cleaning can done . Unfortunately they like to sleep on the stairs. So if I need to use the bathroom I tip toe past saying sorry.

Yep!

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

Speaking of house buns. When you're watching something slightly insalubrious on the telly, do you feel the need to comment on it to your buns? This is what I usually do:

"Don't look Fudgie, they're having it off!"

"Just listen to that potty mouth! Disgraceful! Cover your ears Snoops!"

They just ignore me.

[IMG][/IMG]

Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer

I despise housework as a general rule, so there's no better excuse for me than when Jenna is all curled up on my lap, having just gotten comfortable a few hours ago, and I can't bear to shift her!
    Mind, she does this several times a day...every day.