• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oi - Joey

mikek

Warren Veteran
wasson?
why you no call me no more?

o7nMzwJ.jpg

obblvtX.jpg

Last edited:
Hey gorgeous:love: I've not been dissing you but I have to be sly cos of the missus . I am most definitely top bun of Trawden warren but I like to be considerate of everybuns feelings by appearing respectful when I'm being watched. I'll skype you tonight . Joeeeey

Hey gorgeous:love: I've not been dissing you but I have to be sly cos of the missus . I am most definitely top bun of Trawden warren but I like to be considerate of everybuns feelings by appearing respectful when I'm being watched. I'll skype you tonight . Joeeeey

ok hun bun. laterz xxx

Maple said she has a task Joey must undertake otherwise she said she will expose everybun...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joey takes his duties very seriously, what is said task?

Syrup requests Joey hold a sign that says “I only have eyes for boobies.” She also requests that you fashion a hat for the occasion. She said she’s not messing around, meet her demands and she won’t tell Boo

listen here Syrup, I'm only rabbit, many a doe catches my eye but I will not lie - I am smitten by the agouti beauty Tulip

I do not wear hats. Joeeey

listen here Syrup, I'm only rabbit, many a doe catches my eye but I will not lie - I am smitten by the agouti beauty Tulip

Your babies would look very wild and beautiful however you have a red eyed polar bear waiting at home. Think of the Boobie!

didn't Skype me last night as promised :(
seems you don't wear the trousers in your warren either.

- Tulip

Back