• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone else got awkward buns

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
Chase since his gi episode decided he no longer wanted to eat his ss pellets, just like few years ago when I had him on fiba first he had to stasis episode then refused them point blank after he had been on them a year. He been happy on as for three years. His teeth are fine and everything else.
He been eating his hay and treats and herbs etc as usual
So I thought feather then keep mashing as up just to get a few of the benefits of them into him.nid try Burgess so today got bag five + ones with the added glucosamine and cranberries. And guess what (touch wood);he eating them. It's like he knows what Rosie rabbit had when she got older and was fed :shock:

Chase since his gi episode decided he no longer wanted to eat his ss pellets, just like few years ago when I had him on fiba first he had to stasis episode then refused them point blank after he had been on them a year. He been happy on as for three years. His teeth are fine and everything else.
So I thought feather then keep mashing as up just to get a few of the benefits of them into him.nid try Burgess so today got bag five + ones with the added glucosamine and cranberries. And guess what (touch wood);he eating them. It's like he knows what Rosie rabbit had when she got older and was fed :shock:

Aww, they do sound tasty though with the Cranberries :) It is odd how they suddenly decide that they don't like a food anymore, but I'm glad that you've found one that Chase likes.

Ooh - I’ll have to see if I can get hold of some of those burgess with cranberries from work. Mine go booloo for cranberries so it’ll be nice to get a pellet with that in. We just had a burgess delivery last week but they didn’t bring my box of blueberry crunchies that I’d put on a special order- Leo goes mad for blueberry crunchies and he’ll be very upset if they don’t arrive soon.

Ooh - I’ll have to see if I can get hold of some of those burgess with cranberries from work. Mine go booloo for cranberries so it’ll be nice to get a pellet with that in. We just had a burgess delivery last week but they didn’t bring my box of blueberry crunchies that I’d put on a special order- Leo goes mad for blueberry crunchies and he’ll be very upset if they don’t arrive soon.

Hope they arrive soon. These Burgess ones are the mature 5+ ones x

Oh bless Chasey, glad he's found something he likes, he's a lucky bunny to have you looking after him so well xx

Treacle absolutely loves those ! She has one every night for her bedtime treat. I bought them last year from the pet food section at Dobbies garden centre, never seen them anywhere else. She says Leo could have one if he lived a bit nearer :D

Treacle absolutely loves those ! She has one every night for her bedtime treat. I bought them last year from the pet food section at Dobbies garden centre, never seen them anywhere else. She says Leo could have one if he lived a bit nearer :D

Yes- they are a new line in from burgess and they must be incredibly nommy.
I’ve ordered a box of them so if you struggle to get any from dobbies then drop me a pm and I’ll happily send you some.

Lots of new flavourness in all Burgess feeds since the day when I had Rosie and had her on it. Sound so tasty

Yes- they are a new line in from burgess and they must be incredibly nommy.
I’ve ordered a box of them so if you struggle to get any from dobbies then drop me a pm and I’ll happily send you some.

Bless you, thanks Craig xxx

When I saw this title I wondered 'there's another type?!' :lol: I do wonder about 'older' rabbit feeds but mine seem fine on the Burgess Adult and change might not do them any good. Although if the pellets are EVEN tastier Lopsy might remember that every evening he needs to go to the windowsill for them :lol: (wishful thinking!)

When I saw this title I wondered 'there's another type?!' :lol: I do wonder about 'older' rabbit feeds but mine seem fine on the Burgess Adult and change might not do them any good. Although if the pellets are EVEN tastier Lopsy might remember that every evening he needs to go to the windowsill for them :lol: (wishful thinking!)

haha, that's true!
they are so contrary, they like this then they don't like it. something's safe from them in the garden, then it's not.

dunno what happened earlier but they both went upstairs. massive banging and crashing going on. I dare not go look.

haha, that's true!
they are so contrary, they like this then they don't like it. something's safe from them in the garden, then it's not.

dunno what happened earlier but they both went upstairs. massive banging and crashing going on. I dare not go look.
I reckon they dragged your new mattress into the bathroom and flushed it down the toilet.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

just looked.
appears to be carpet digging. destroyed.

they are now banned from upstairs :evil:

just looked.
appears to be carpet digging. destroyed.

they are now banned from upstairs :evil:

Oh no. Leo is prone to some carpet nibbling - so I'm trying to get that stopped. What is it with carpet chewing? There's fresh herbs and greens and hay here but he'd rather chew blue carpet.

Back