• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How affectionate is your bunny?

Steve m

Young Bun
Our buttons will put her head down while on her bed inviting us to kiss the top of her nose then return the favour by licking all over our noses!

Our buttons will put her head down while on her bed inviting us to kiss the top of her nose then return the favour by licking all over our noses!

Awww very cute :love:

IME all Bunnies are different and some are a lot more affectionate than others. Some just like to interact with their Rabbit companion. Humans being tolerated !! :lol:

Boo laps up & gives affection (strangers, us, other rabbits), Joey will receive affection from us but not return it, Mouseypie manages a nose bump & likes a little massage but isn't really affectionate as such

Treacle loves being up close to me, I get nose bumps and nudges, she loves being fussed and massaged, a real softy bun :love:

Lopsy loves a good, firm, rough headrub, or a normal stroke, whatever's on offer tbh, but sometimes he's not in the mood. Chibbs likes to come and say hello and nosebump but she's not massively into headrubs and will tolerate the odd stroke. Aboleth liked a good headrub or, even better cheek/chin rub on her no-eyed side. Chibbs is probably the least-friendly rabbit I've owned but we're cool with that :)

I have two polar opposites. Lilac hates being stroked 80% of the time and will run away, but sometimes she likes sitting there for a long stroke, I never know which mood she'll be in. She gives us some kisses and is super affectionate to Rupert. He on the other hand rarely gives her any kisses in return, but has recently started licking us. He always runs over looking for fuss and would sit having strokes and massages all day if he could!

Back