• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hand over the cauli now please

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Joey & Boo, manic as ever when food is about
VNhfTopl.jpg

Pjmaqdal.jpg

d3iuYlnl.jpg

then true to form they run off to dine alone

Joey under the bed
AisAduZl.jpg
[/IMG]

Boobly chose the landing
xyDjC3vl.jpg
[/IMG]

Haha, what unsociable buns :lol: Tui does this sometimes as well though, but only if the food is extremely coveted.

Haha, what unsociable buns :lol: Tui does this sometimes as well though, but only if the food is extremely coveted.

Joey is the worst, he'll try dragging whole willow branches under the bed. He's the sort of rabbit who would run away with it even if he doesn't want it. When I had a trio they were forever crashing about trying to find a safe place to eat their treat but choose the same place. If you give J&B a carrot chunk Boo can never find a place good enough to eat it so Joey scoffs his then bullies Boo for hers. He really isn't always 100% a good boy, despite what Bob says

Joey is the worst, he'll try dragging whole willow branches under the bed. He's the sort of rabbit who would run away with it even if he doesn't want it. When I had a trio they were forever crashing about trying to find a safe place to eat their treat but choose the same place. If you give J&B a carrot chunk Boo can never find a place good enough to eat it so Joey scoffs his then bullies Boo for hers. He really isn't always 100% a good boy, despite what Bob says

I reckon that's how Joey has managed to remain a healthy bun :) It's probably an inherited evolutionary trait :)

Matt feels sorry for Boo! I've noticed Chibbs will take something super-gently, then scram off with it, then decide if she wants it or not :lol: Lopsy usually runs off, like Tui, with only the best. Otherwise he'll stick around :) Aboleth used to try and run off with broccoli trees (you know, the big stalky bit you get after cutting the florets off) which was, uhm, interesting if they were particularly big :lol:

Mouse is snatchy, Joey too. Boo not so bad. Mouse learnt to squirrel when she was with J&B - very clever so organically she must be more uppy then loppy

Tell Matt its ok, one of us then assumes top rabbit position and will chase Joe for the stolen carrot & give it back:lol:

Mouse is snatchy, Joey too. Boo not so bad. Mouse learnt to squirrel when she was with J&B - very clever so organically she must be more uppy then loppy

Tell Matt its ok, one of us then assumes top rabbit position and will chase Joe for the stolen carrot & give it back:lol:

Maple does this thing when she has something good where she holds it in her mouth and runs from place to place. And then if you try and take it (she's usally snatched it from Dennis) she grunts. I have to be on lunch lady duty otherwise Dennis would have no lunch money ever

Back