• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

William Lewis FAO Essex people

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
I've just seen on Facebook that William Lewis will be working at Tari Vets in Shenfield from 27th July. https://www.facebook.com/718424491947757/posts/1014036575719879/
c25f461de2960938d8303cd44b073b3e.jpg

Oh, so that's what replaced Hussey & Greaves/Knights! Nice to have something useful in Shenfield rather than another fancy but awful winebar or hairdressers :roll:

Lol or a nail bar! [emoji23]

Last I heard William had retired so I'm glad they managed to tempt him out of it.

Hold up! He retired and was managing orchid [emoji38]

Blimey now Idk what to do [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I can't keep up with it all. [emoji38]
Me either [emoji38] controversial, but I think I'ma stick with ivone, my only issue is you can't always get an appointment. But I really think ivone is amazing tbh.. I reckon a load of people are gunna jump ship tho!

Me either [emoji38] controversial, but I think I'ma stick with ivone, my only issue is you can't always get an appointment. But I really think ivone is amazing tbh.. I reckon a load of people are gunna jump ship tho!

I think I would do the same if I were you. And people jumping ship is just what you need. :lol:

I think it's great that you (we) even have the option of choosing from a couple of good vets close by.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] One a bit closer to me would be nice. I was more meaning if one is on holiday or fully booked though lol.
Yea definitely

Brentwood is only like 20 mins away with no traffic from me, but crossing the a12/a127 in rush hour is a nightmare, longest it's taken me is an hour and a half [emoji51] if I was just the other side of that road it'd be fine [emoji38][emoji38]

That's no fun! [emoji23] I think it takes me about 25 mins down the A128. But I come past the Orsett **** roundabout which can be unpredictable atm because of all the work going on along the A13 there.

Brentwood is only like 20 mins away with no traffic from me, but crossing the a12/a127 in rush hour is a nightmare, longest it's taken me is an hour and a half [emoji51] if I was just the other side of that road it'd be fine [emoji38][emoji38]
I think I've only ever been through there on driving lessons, we always go via Noak Hill or Herongate... :D

I think I've only ever been through there on driving lessons, we always go via Noak Hill or Herongate... :D
Yea I don't actually go via the a12, but have to cross over it still, which sucks. I go down nags head lane mainly. Stupid gallows corner is always busy [emoji38]

Back