• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Want to know what breed our bunny is

Steve m

Young Bun
Hi all we have a gorgeous bunny about 5 and half years old had her since 8 wks. Snow white colour was told she was angora yet definitely a cross of some sort as she's still quite small. Im new to this forum and wanted to attach a picture of buttons yet it says I may not post attachments. Any ideas?
Thanks

Hi all we have a gorgeous bunny about 5 and half years old had her since 8 wks. Snow white colour was told she was angora yet definitely a cross of some sort as she's still quite small. Im new to this forum and wanted to attach a picture of buttons yet it says I may not post attachments. Any ideas?
Thanks

Hi, I think you need to make a certain amount of posts on the Forum before you can post photos :? 5 or 10 I think. I'll flag you Q up with a Mod and hopefully one of them will be able to help x

Welcome to the forum. :)

The add attachments feature doesn't work for uploading photos. To add pics, you need to upload them to a photo hosting website first - this link will explain how to do that in more detail. http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?475766-Tutorial-How-to-Post-Photos

Alternatively, if you're on a phone/tablet/iPad I'd recommend using the Tapatalk app as it allows you to upload photos directly from the album on your device.

Hope this helps but shout if you get stuck.

Sorry I tried. Only using a mobile and first Google photos wouldn't work then downloaded that app been told about which I'm not keen on as not into social media i.e no Facebook etc. In end all I could of put in this post was a link to image on the app not the image itself. Why is everything so complicated. Don't know if need to be using a laptop

Last edited:
Steve, was that on Tapatalk you mean?

If you click on the 'photos, files' box underneath where you type the reply, that should give you the option to use your camera to take a photo or browse your gallery for existing images.

If you're on a laptop you'll need to set up an account on Imgur or similar and add them using the info in the other thread. Or, if you can post the link you have we can probably play around with it so we can see the photo?
fb461948e78c00c1b1b556b1d0fe7a99.jpg
641b305b9bca3085b0fb29f90a8a1325.jpg

Tried tapa talk had to follow some groups I had no interest in and would only let me send my picture to them?? Also just tried laptop with imgur no luck again. Any pic I tried to paste on there was zoomed in beyond recognition and when right click it there was no option to copy image address. What a pain and a bore

Tried tapa talk had to follow some groups I had no interest in and would only let me send my picture to them?? Also just tried laptop with imgur no luck again. Any pic I tried to paste on there was zoomed in beyond recognition and when right click it there was no option to copy image address. What a pain and a bore
Are you able to email a picture?
If so you could email it to me and I'll post it on for you.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

I think she's a crossbreed, she has the angora looking ears over a lion head but angora I think would be much fluffier/her fur looks different

She doesn't have much in the way of mane though. We ha e a lion head angora cross called bumble and he's got a huge mane and wide backend like our previous lionhead

Back