• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spiritualness with Syrupness

This makes me very sad :(

I can't remember doing this and imagine I was having one of my grumpy days. I would like to express my deepest apologies to Mouseypie and beg her forgiveness.

Oh no - would never want to make Omi sad. Mouseypie says there is nothing to forgive she'll always love you. She also says its good that people ask questions as there are alot of fakes out there, the quicker they get kicked to the ground the more business for her

Oh no - would never want to make Omi sad. Mouseypie says there is nothing to forgive she'll always love you. She also says its good that people ask questions as there are alot of fakes out there, the quicker they get kicked to the ground the more business for her

Aww that's good. I love her too :love:

Sorry, I misheard her, the more people she is able to help

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Syrupy!

I need a dream interpretation please.

I was woken up this morning by Snoopy bouncing up and down on the bed. But before I got woken up, I was dreaming that I was putting together a PowerPoint presentation. I have to admit it did look pretty snazzy, loads of different colours and everything. But what does it mean when you have such mind numbingly dull and humdrum dreams?

Ta!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Thank you for reaching out - I am so very glad you did as this dream has a very significant meaning. To dream of a presentation means that someone around you wishes a present from you. A colourful an jazzy present. I would say that Snoopy is reaching out to you, jumping on the bed and asking for an upgrade in furnishings. Perhaps a bigger, different coloured boat?

Let me know what Snoopy says

Madame Syrup

3v95Cqhl.png
[/IMG]

Good afternoon my child. What you witnessed was a fantasy re-enactment, theres nothing that gives a buck so much excitement as his doe titivating her dewlap. At such times a bun may forget or choose to ignore their fragile physical state as the fire that burns within is so much stronger. Do not fear, Dennis may not be able to follow through but his love for Syrup is as strong as ever. I myself enjoyed many a gone wrong rumpy pumpy session with my dearly departed Rudey. Love is not just for the young

Oh wise and wonderful Mousey thank you very much. I never knew he had it in him to be a romantic - I thought he was being a grumpy old git.

You are so magical I am in awe

Syrupy why did I dream last night I booked a lovely hotel room & ended up in a dive?

This reading will cost you one of your finest treasures of Trawden...

And now...I am zoning in...

I can sense your vibration and I sense you may have ptsd from an old carpeted bathroom you once encountered. I see a hue of burgandy. I feel you are worried that this bathroom may come back to haunt you. Your home being represented by the hotel.

Sprinkle bisto granules on to the floor to remove carpet spirits

Madame Syrupness

And away....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back