• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spiritualness with Syrupness

loobers25

Warren Veteran
https://imgur.com/S2rYhaE

I have had an RU member reach out to me to know the meaning of their dream. This had inspired me to share my abilities to anybun who needs it - but first you must cross my paws with silver birch

I know the meaning of dreams and can predict the future (including lottery numbers) and much more

I can guarantee you 100% genuine fake guidance or your silver birch back

Is there anybun In need of my help?...

Marvellous you have agreed to take on this projects Madame Syrup. I've just had a JUst Eat delivery confirmation that your silver birch (on a bed of red roses) has arrived.

I had a dream last week when I noticed a swelling around my throat which I thought was a boil but when I looked in the mirror it was a perfectly formed small breast. In the dream I was a bit like FFS, how am I supposed to go out when everyone will see I have a boob on my throat. Please explain

Yes Susan here asking for help, no access to silver birch but does have access to raspberry canes! A future predication would be lovely but please dont include daft boys in that.

Dreams - I dream of nom, covered in nom and with a side order of noms.

Marvellous you have agreed to take on this projects Madame Syrup. I've just had a JUst Eat delivery confirmation that your silver birch (on a bed of red roses) has arrived.

I had a dream last week when I noticed a swelling around my throat which I thought was a boil but when I looked in the mirror it was a perfectly formed small breast. In the dream I was a bit like FFS, how am I supposed to go out when everyone will see I have a boob on my throat. Please explain

I have received your silver birch with great thanks.

Now this particular dream can mean one of two things.

Firstly, it may indicate that your charkas are out of line, in particular the neck chakra. In order to restore the proper balance you must place a bum nugget on all chakras.

Secondly, the breast indicates a boob, a rabbit called Boob, who is hungry of which is represented by the throat. She feels like you cant go out without giving her something good to eat. Without, she may feel inclined to raid the suitcase again causing you stress - represented by the swelling you experienced.

I hope that helps.

Syrupness

Yes Susan here asking for help, no access to silver birch but does have access to raspberry canes! A future predication would be lovely but please dont include daft boys in that.

Dreams - I dream of nom, covered in nom and with a side order of noms.

I have received your raspberry Susan, Thank you

Joey&Boos dream was so spiritual it has elevated me to a higher energy, I am now zoning in....

I see a bunderful future for you Susan. I can smell a burning log fire and feel warm and cosy. I can taste lots of fresh goodies and feel soil on my paws after adventure.

To dream of nom indicates a deep desire for noms. You can manifest any noms into your life by meditating with a mantra of "On nom nom". Just see what happens...you'll be amazed

Madame Syrupness

I have received your silver birch with great thanks.

Now this particular dream can mean one of two things.

Firstly, it may indicate that your charkas are out of line, in particular the neck chakra. In order to restore the proper balance you must place a bum nugget on all chakras.

Secondly, the breast indicates a boob, a rabbit called Boob, who is hungry of which is represented by the throat. She feels like you cant go out without giving her something good to eat. Without, she may feel inclined to raid the suitcase again causing you stress - represented by the swelling you experienced.

I hope that helps.

Syrupness

Most helpful thanks Syrupy. As I only go out to get the Boob things to eat I shall try the bum nugget chakra re-aligning first

Syrupy I used to have this reoccurent dream I could self levitate by standing upright & very slowly moving my arms from my body. i always did it in front of other people & felt very clever when I did it. What did it mean & why doesn't it happen anymore

PS Who is winning postcode lottery this weekend?

I have received your raspberry Susan, Thank you

Joey&Boos dream was so spiritual it has elevated me to a higher energy, I am now zoning in....

I see a bunderful future for you Susan. I can smell a burning log fire and feel warm and cosy. I can taste lots of fresh goodies and feel soil on my paws after adventure.

To dream of nom indicates a deep desire for noms. You can manifest any noms into your life by meditating with a mantra of "On nom nom". Just see what happens...you'll be amazed

Madame Syrupness

I will channel my on nom nom and await the results.................................................... nom!

Syrupy I used to have this reoccurent dream I could self levitate by standing upright & very slowly moving my arms from my body. i always did it in front of other people & felt very clever when I did it. What did it mean & why doesn't it happen anymore

PS Who is winning postcode lottery this weekend?

Sorry for the delay in response. Dream meanings can take it put of me and I need a hay cookie to come back round.

I am now zoning into your dreams...

Floating dreams have a positive meaning. They are usually a symbol of freedom, success, independence, and happiness particularly after a good forage haul.

I predict that foraging makes you happy and you have learnt a lot. Although not Omi level you are very clever and are good at teaching others. In particular, hogweed crispies. It no longer happens as too much gin will stop anyone from levitating.

Also i predict that no bun on the forum will win the lottery this weekend

Maple syrupness

Sorry for the delay in response. Dream meanings can take it put of me and I need a hay cookie to come back round.

I am now zoning into your dreams...

Floating dreams have a positive meaning. They are usually a symbol of freedom, success, independence, and happiness particularly after a good forage haul.

I predict that foraging makes you happy and you have learnt a lot. Although not Omi level you are very clever and are good at teaching others. In particular, hogweed crispies. It no longer happens as too much gin will stop anyone from levitating.

Also i predict that no bun on the forum will win the lottery this weekend

Maple syrupness

Many thanks for your kind & thoughtful interpretation . You're so clever ...my lack of foraging & over indulgence in mothers ruin is an interesting proposition. Much as I liked levitating I also like lying around with my drinkies but its good to know if I changed my ways I might get my uppy powers back.

I've just called on Mystic Mouse (who is most certainly not discredited !! despite Omi naysaying), her velvet petunia sticking curtains are firmly closed. She'll be conserving her energy or polishing her crystals I expect - but will be up to answer the call of nature before too long

Thank you...when she is up to it can you ask her this....

This morning Maple was grooming her dewlap when all of a sudden Dennis came joe swanson scrambling over and repeatedly bit her on the back. He took about four big clumps of fur. Maple was suprised and scarped for safety into the carriage. Dennis then came scrambling after her and crashed into several things, then lated down next to her then cuddled....???

I am very proud of Maple for running away because she used to be quite aggressive and could knock him out easy . Why is Dennis using his limited mobility and energy on even doing this? He's still knackered now and I don't really know what that was all about

And I want to know who has been saying slanderous things about Mouseypie and her abilities? Was it really Omi?

Hi Syrupy!

I need a dream interpretation please.

I was woken up this morning by Snoopy bouncing up and down on the bed. But before I got woken up, I was dreaming that I was putting together a PowerPoint presentation. I have to admit it did look pretty snazzy, loads of different colours and everything. But what does it mean when you have such mind numbingly dull and humdrum dreams?

Ta!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Thank you...when she is up to it can you ask her this....

This morning Maple was grooming her dewlap when all of a sudden Dennis came joe swanson scrambling over and repeatedly bit her on the back. He took about four big clumps of fur. Maple was suprised and scarped for safety into the carriage. Dennis then came scrambling after her and crashed into several things, then lated down next to her then cuddled....???

I am very proud of Maple for running away because she used to be quite aggressive and could knock him out easy . Why is Dennis using his limited mobility and energy on even doing this? He's still knackered now and I don't really know what that was all about

3v95Cqhl.png

Good afternoon my child. What you witnessed was a fantasy re-enactment, theres nothing that gives a buck so much excitement as his doe titivating her dewlap. At such times a bun may forget or choose to ignore their fragile physical state as the fire that burns within is so much stronger. Do not fear, Dennis may not be able to follow through but his love for Syrup is as strong as ever. I myself enjoyed many a gone wrong rumpy pumpy session with my dearly departed Rudey. Love is not just for the young

And I want to know who has been saying slanderous things about Mouseypie and her abilities? Was it really Omi?

This makes me very sad :(

I can't remember doing this and imagine I was having one of my grumpy days. I would like to express my deepest apologies to Mouseypie and beg her forgiveness.

Back