• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello everyone

Berni58

New Kit
Hi,

I'm new here. I'm the owner of 2 female 2 month old bunnies called Topsey & Turvey. I am new to looking after rabbits so any info is great.

Thanks and looking forward to picking all of your brains.

Berni

Hi and welcome. If you are new to Bunnies you need to have a look on the Rabbit Welfare Association's website. It is full of excellent advice. And if you join, you will receive a beautiful magazine every month with very interesting articles and gorgeous photos of, well, Bunnies! Are your 2 buns sisters? It is always best to keep checking their sex when they are this young as boys have been known to look just like girls. Bunnies can get pregnant from around 12 weeks old.

Welcome to the Forum. I hope you enjoy your young buns

Richard

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

When I joined, I was looking for knowledge, yet I found so much more-friendship, lovely photos/stories, and a compassionate, and passionate, group of amazing people.
Welcome!:wave:

Hello and welcome. The forum is a great place to learn and laugh and have the occasional tear. Have a look at the various threads to get a feel of different buns and the sanity of the owners. Some, like me, don’t have much sanity left.
I hope you enjoy the forum and please post pics of Topsey and Turvey. We need bunny photos. Xx

Back