• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New day new problem... chewing

Rackeluk

Warren Scout
Just cleaning the toy room to see outside Max running round the garden, the little ****** chewed through his run!! We are in the process of building a new one so we are making temporary fixes but now I’m uncomfortable leaving him out in the run, how can I stop him chewing? He’s got a decent size tree trunk in his run that he can chew.

I’ve just done a patch job of mesh inside, I’m cut too bits (not to self wear gloves), Max ran straight over to check what I’d done haha, he’s now looking to see what more damage he can do!! The new enclosure desperately needs to get built quick!!

I’ve just done a patch job of mesh inside, I’m cut too bits (not to self wear gloves), Max ran straight over to check what I’d done haha, he’s now looking to see what more damage he can do!! The new enclosure desperately needs to get built quick!!
Yes, decent gardening/rigger gloves are really useful :) My bunnies are like the raptors in Jurassic Park, always looking for weaknesses in the enclosure :lol:

It’s crazy, Lily is fine with her hay and toys, Max is just like GARDEN!!!
I’ve just seen an enclosure selling on EBay that’s perfect for what I want but no where near me typically.

Back