• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bigwig's move into the kitchen

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
So following on from my housing thread, Bigwig has made the move into the kitchen after we had to split her from the trio and her tests showed she has been spayed fully despite her behaviour. I'm hoping with more space, far away from Jake & Jasmine she will be happier and we will adopt a male for her when we are able. She seems to be enjoying the kitchen, we have flops, binky's and so far she has been well behaved although she is not above biting feet so slippers are to be worn at all times :lol:

IMG_20200725_151307847 by Hliz, on Flickr

IMG_20200725_151316243 by Hliz, on Flickr

IMG_20200725_151321406 by Hliz, on Flickr

IMG_20200725_151536728 by Hliz, on Flickr

116289352_1227820120896197_1568548992850002055_n by Hliz, on Flickr

I hope she settles in well there :) Looks good! Beware her sneaking out, we found they can go anywhere thinner than their heads :roll: :lol:

Thanks both :D she does have extra things to go in, ie dig box, hay rack but seeing how she settles. Yeah we put a pen panel onto the baby gate or she'd easily slip through, but we'll be closing the door also whenever we're not around. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before she slips through our feet when we're opening the gate :lol:

Oh how utterly gorgeous.
Bigwig needs to submit that sploof to the RWSA for comment - it is a fantastic sploof.
What a gorgeous bunny. ❤️❤️:love:

She's beautiful, looks very happy in there. I love the clever use of the panel on the freezer :thumb:

She's beautiful, looks very happy in there. I love the clever use of the panel on the freezer :thumb:

I concur, having retrieved Pickle from the back of the freezer in the past! She looks very happy there, I hope the toe nibbling stops soon!

Thank you! She has of course taken the odd nibble on the table/chair legs but as that belongs to us that's ok :lol:

Back