Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Madelyn (Maddie) my sweet princess, my once in a lifetime love. 10/21/14 to 7/24/20

Thank you to all for the comforting thoughts.
    By the time I post this it will be exactly two weeks since I lost my sweet and beautiful lap bunny. She loved having her thick long fuzzy head groomed, yet I know I enjoyed doing it as much as she enjoyed having it done. I expected to have her in my life for many more years and I cannot believe she was taken from me so soon.
    Her friends Heidi and Raven are trying to help me through this loss; yet Maddie always knew how to make me smile.
    Last edited by bunny momma; 08-08-2020 at 12:41 AM.

Big hugs bunny_momma, my Mum always says the best go too soon xx
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

I miss you so much Maddie. Last night I did not sleep and you were not here to calm my thoughts as you filled my heart with happiness with each stroke of my beautiful girl.
    Heidi and Raven are trying ,yet you were a once in a lifetime angel who came in the form of a bunny.

My dear Maddie, My special girl.
    You had to leave me eight weeks ago today and my heart is heavy because you are not where you belong-sitting on my lap as I groomed your long fuzzy fur-giving me a happiness and peace of mind only you could provide. I will never find another you. I miss you so much the thought of you makes my tears flow like a raging river. Love, T

Quote Originally Posted by bunny momma View Post
    My dear Maddie, My special girl.
    You had to leave me eight weeks ago today and my heart is heavy because you are not where you belong-sitting on my lap as I groomed your long fuzzy fur-giving me a happiness and peace of mind only you could provide. I will never find another you. I miss you so much the thought of you makes my tears flow like a raging river. Love, T
    Sending you many hugs xx

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

loads of hugs BM

Thinking of you and sending more hugs xx

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Thank you Jane,Joey &boo,zoobic,

Keeping busy distracts me until nightime. I either cannot fall asleep or if I do one of my health issues wakes me and then I cannot fall back to sleep.
    I would hold Maddie every night and stroking her and seeing her made me feel so blessed, no matter what else happened she made me look at the positive.
    Suddenly I do not have her for that support, plus I cannot stop feeling like I could have done more for her-to have her still or not spend her last hours being tested at vets or in the car,only to lose her within minutes of her returning home-in my arms as she gasped her final breath. She deserved better.Tears are not enough.