Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Madelyn (Maddie) my sweet princess, my once in a lifetime love. 10/21/14 to 7/24/20

Wise Old Thumper

Sending you very many hugs. Maddie was very special

What a lovely tribute. That poem made me teary

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

This is a very special and heartfelt tribute that shows just how special and loved Maddie was. It brings a tear to my eyes reading this. Maddies life was made special because of you and she had the best life she could have wanted.
    Sending you hugs at this time. Xx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

lovely tribute, so sorry you lost Maddie xx

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

A lovely tribute to your wonderful wee friend.x

I've tried and tried to find words to post how desperately sad I am for you. Maddie was certainly a deeply loved, wonderful little bunny. I am so very sorry she has gone.

Bonds like what you and she had cannot be broken by death. She is with you, she will always be. It's just so hard for us as humans to not have those sweet, fluffy friends physically with us. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you cope with this terrible loss. (((((Huge hugs)))))) xxxxx

Thanks for the comforting words and good thoughts.
    7 days, 4 hours, and 2 minutes ago, the heart of my best friend stopped and my own heart broke in so many parts it will never be the same again.
    If wishing, tears, and wailing could bring you back, you would already be in my lap; sitting so nicely as I combed your fuzzy little head as you loved the soft strokes and attention.
    My little girl left a hole in my heart that leaves me with a huge emptiness in my very being.

Beautiful tribute xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bunny momma View Post
    Thanks for the comforting words and good thoughts.
    7 days, 4 hours, and 2 minutes ago, the heart of my best friend stopped and my own heart broke in so many parts it will never be the same again.
    If wishing, tears, and wailing could bring you back, you would already be in my lap; sitting so nicely as I combed your fuzzy little head as you loved the soft strokes and attention.
    My little girl left a hole in my heart that leaves me with a huge emptiness in my very being.
    I have no words but have been thinking of you and Maddie every day. I couldn't even summon the courage to open this post until today.
    xxx
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

if you're reading this it's too late

I'm so sorry to see this very sad news. I know it feels like our precious pets take a piece of our heart with them when they have to leave us, but I hope you will find in time that some of the precious memories you mention in your tribute help to heal the sense of loss. With love from Susan and Bertie xx