• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny dream

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
I had a dream about my girls last night.
they were moving into mine, so I collected them from my parents and drove back to mine (I assume so, I seemed to just magically appear at mine).
I've then had to unpack the car, but discovered I had no base for the girls to live in (my flat is tiny).

In the end decided my girls would have to be free range in the front room/bedroom area without a home base but then got stressed because i couldn't find their litter tray.

I'm thinking my dream is telling me that I miss my girls and need to find alternative living so they can be with me again.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Yes. This is precisely the point of dreams. It is your own subconscious telling you things deep in your thoughts.
It is a very special gift to recall a dream so vividly so it has to be a very powerful bond you have. Xx

Yes I agree with Craig, but I hope the dream didn't upset you, maybe it was just to give you something to think about for the future xx

I've made plans to go see then tomorrow between all my jobs. Not sure how happy they'll be as I need to cut their nails but I'll be happy to see them as its been a while since I got to cuddle them properly.

Yes. This is precisely the point of dreams. It is your own subconscious telling you things deep in your thoughts.
It is a very special gift to recall a dream so vividly so it has to be a very powerful bond you have. Xx
I never really knew the dreams were caused by that, but if that's the case I have some weird thoughts [emoji848] lol
Dreams are amazing, you must have a special brain to remember one so clearly. I sort of get jigsaw fragments.
I remember the majority of my dreams with quite detail. At least for the first day afterwards.

Awww take some piccies if you have time...I miss them :love:
I'll do my best provided they stay still lol
Yes I agree with Craig, but I hope the dream didn't upset you, maybe it was just to give you something to think about for the future xx
Thankfully not upsetting. It actually provided me hope that I'll have them back before the get too old. They're both 5 now, Phoebe had her birthday this week.

So i had to cut their nails... they were incredibly long. So pictures are not amazing... I tried to brush Phoebe as well (attached picture to see how scruff she is).

Mum is going to try to take pictures on Tueaday but these are what I got.

Phoebe being unimpressed with bribes and Daphne hiding from me in any possible place she can.
d4bb131484e6e262ac06cc081f9685f9.jpg
03686f1f2d4694e3422247cb5badfb30.jpg
b074cb71c6c00a4f24cb4915b44edbdd.jpg
b73616643c616c218672a989fe9b94f7.jpg

I should add that after the first picture, Phoebe attempted to throw the ball at me thats behind her.

Back