• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aoife & Endeavour Today

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
mWHb4kn.jpg

8PFIVkA.jpg

lBWHcCR.jpg

xqmnrcF.jpg

gjpkQ7F.jpg

:love:

And an excellent demonstration of how a difference in size matters not at all with rabbits.

Endeavour weighs 3 kg and Aoife weighs 5.2 kg :D

Very similar difference here :) Although Tui insists that I point out that she is just slightly under 5kg (5kg being her limit set by her vet). It's amazing to think that a few years ago, I was struggling to keep Tethra's weight below 4kg and yet now I'm struggling to ensure that it doesn't go below 3kg.

Very similar difference here :) Although Tui insists that I point out that she is just slightly under 5kg (5kg being her limit set by her vet). It's amazing to think that a few years ago, I was struggling to keep Tethra's weight below 4kg and yet now I'm struggling to ensure that it doesn't go below 3kg.

Bless him, muscle wastage as a result of his arthritis will account for some of the loss xx

Back