• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On this day

Just read through all the posts and looooove the photo's!!!!
Zeus had indicated he wants to go for a vacation at yours as yours seem cuddlier and more treat filled [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Thanks everybun
30/9/19
Rudey & Mouse stuffing their faces

OHhSQf0l.jpg

oNaGWvKl.jpg

Beyond grumpy (about no floor coverings) but still gorgeous
KWebhKam.jpg
[/IMG]
Boo's bad behaviour in front of her great grandma of 100 years
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?467074-Boo-Boo-s-Great-Grandma-Shame
ikF7rwXm.jpg
[/IMG]
You were in so much trouble for no floor coverings! [emoji39]
Just read the bad Boo behaviour post [emoji1787][emoji1787] typical hahaha knows when to just misbehave enough to send you into an embarrasment frenzy [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Well you've all had a good rest (I have been checking daily but nothing to show)

Rudey & Mouse on this day last year :love:

M1Mn70Gl.jpg

aYGyyZZl.jpg

On this day year I think I must have been taking photos of a physical memoirs book for my black bunny ralph. This is cropped & a bad photo taken of a bad photo but I had to show it. He doesn't half look like Rudey on some of his younger photos (before I made him fat). So I think its Ralphs fault I have bunnies & am particularly obssesed with black ones

Ralph is on the right. Angel was really lovely too

V4Etcuwl.jpg

Back