• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On this day

2019 on this day, at around this time Rudey got his first bunny loves in about 6 months. Happy days. Easy bond, I just moved the divide in to a pen, clean bedding & litter tray. Rudey got groomed an hour in & melted in to a pool on the floor:love:

The plan was for the 2 pairs to then become one quad. TBF bonding was a lot less stressful once Rudey was secure in anothers love even if it didn't quite happen. Not an easy decision though as bonding R&M meant splitting the trio. Not that anybun seemed to care

LbXhLavl.jpg

BFVPzi0l.jpg

fZJgyVWl.jpg

aQdW3Zvl.jpg

lkwTXQHl.jpg

thank you. I think it was the right decision- definitely for Rudey but probably for Mouse too. I'd had my 3 together for 4 years before Rudey but it wasn't til he came along we understood Joey had deeper feelings for Boo than Mouse. In a trio he nurtured both equally. As you'll discover in future posts Rudey & Boo did have a bit of a thing together.

2017. I felt so guilty. took the water bowl through to the kitchen & forgot to put it back again. Discovered several hours later. Of course they made me feel even worse my all rushing to the water bowl & drinking together for ages

JBKhAKgl.jpg

Your bunnies' water bowl is almost exactly the same as ours :) It was in a previous life a bowl belonging to my Father for growing indoor bulbs.

2016 Mouse

AooGCaCl.jpg

2019 the honeymooners are settling in well in a sea of poop
uKCjtL9l.jpg

sharing the toilet too (honestly, you can see the black ears)
NJ8ncH2l.jpg

more toilet pics:lol:

NnLTSHCl.jpg

Back