• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On this day

Thanks. :love: I want to ask you something. Have you ever traveled in Europe with a bunny?

We have an idea to move to Europe. My husband is having some job interviews. If it is positive we will move to Europe. Airlines do not accept rabbits in Turkey. Some of the European airlines are accepting rabbits. But most airlines that accept rabbits have few flights to Turkey. I could only find the Finnair company.

If it happens we have thoughts to move soon Europe. If it is not positive, we will move to the south of Turkey.

I am currently living in Istanbul. We are very bored with Istanbul. Too crowded, loud, metropolis...
Also, a major earthquake is expected in Istanbul in the near future, an inevitable earthquake and tsunami. An estimated 500,000-1 million deaths are expected in the earthquake. So we are thinking of moving fast. This is a huge disaster.
Istanbul is a very big city, can't handle such an earthquake. Roads are too small, most of the wrecked people will not be accessible (16 million people live in Istanbul).

20 years ago, there was a huge earthquake near Istanbul. Name is Gölcük. Then my husband was living in Gölcük. 40,000 people died in Gölcük earthquake according to official records, but in reality this number is higher. Because the land and roads have parted, people disappeared by falling into those crevices. My husband's apartment building was destroyed in the earthquake, left under the wreckage. Then he was a child, but still couldn't get over this trauma. My husband still remembers the city's smell of corpses. He don't want to go through the same things again.
I'm afraid I can't help you, as I've never tralleved with a bunny. Maybe you can start a new thread about it? People who might have advice would more easily see it there than here in j&b's thread. I'm so sorry, though, for what your husband went through as a child, living through that earthquake and the aftermaths. I can't even imagine how terrible that must have been for him.

I'm afraid I can't help you, as I've never tralleved with a bunny. Maybe you can start a new thread about it? People who might have advice would more easily see it there than here in j&b's thread. I'm so sorry, though, for what your husband went through as a child, living through that earthquake and the aftermaths. I can't even imagine how terrible that must have been for him.

I understand, thank you. Yes, my husband can't even stand talking about it. If we go abroad I will talk about the plane in the forum.

I forgot to post this one of Noodley the other day so I'll add it now cos she looks quite lovely in her lionheadedness. Such a sweet bunny - LOVED a cuddle - in fact she was the last of my cuddle buns (I used them up too early:lol:)

EtkyDGQl.jpg
[/IMG]

Aww :love: cuddle buns are especially amazing:love:

Awww, Noodley was so cute and fluffy. :love: I don't think I've ever had a real cuddle bun. Must be nice. :love:

A true cuddle bun is quite rare I think. My first house bunny, Boots was a real cuddle bun. He would leap on to my knee as soon as I sat down :love:

Thank you all so much:lol: If you want to see the Cookie, I can open a new topic. :)

Last edited:
Hey there KCG. This is actually a long thread in celebration of my bunnies, past & present. I'd quite like to end it on the theme it started if thats OK?

I thought we were sharing daily photos :eek:

They were all just my bunnies. I had an app called On This Day & it showed me photos I'd taken across the years on a specific date. Unfortunately my laptop died last week so I don't have access to the app anymore

They were all just my bunnies. I had an app called On This Day & it showed me photos I'd taken across the years on a specific date. Unfortunately my laptop died last week so I don't have access to the app anymore

I understand, I'm sorry for your computer. I hope you can buy a new one. My computer also gives breakdown signals. Ok, I will not write a new reply to this topic anymore. :)

I understand, I'm sorry for your computer. I hope you can buy a new one. My computer also gives breakdown signals. Ok, I will not write a new reply to this topic anymore. :)

Thank You. My partner bought me a new one thankfully. Thanks for understanding - if you read through this whole thread you'll see I've asked others to stick to the topic of my bunnies :oops:

Well would you believe it the On this day app lives on - just discovered it when downloading photos from camera to laptop:lol:

So technically I can give you another couple of months of bunny zen photos ...

Well would you believe it the On this day app lives on - just discovered it when downloading photos from camera to laptop:lol:

So technically I can give you another couple of months of bunny zen photos ...

Oh yes yes yes please, that would be lovely, can't get enough of your bunnies, but only if you want to J & B xx

Back