• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On this day

Haha I suggest you might have been watching too many videos made by that irritating Marie (Maria) sortey out socks person [emoji38]
I'll have you know my sock draw has never looked better! [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

[/B]

You can't say that - she brings us so much joy & the gift of tidy bunnies

Please don't include me in your use of 'us' I have never wanted to be organised and can't think I ever will. My socks are free spirits and would like to be arranged in an unrestrained way. My bunnies also have demonstrated by their liberal behaviour that they have no wish to be tidy. Indeed in your pics, it's only Boo who looks as though she feels in any way settled. Poor Joey and Mousey look as though they're scared about what's going to happen to them next. They've probably been warned by your socks :lol:

Please don't include me in your use of 'us' I have never wanted to be organised and can't think I ever will. My socks are free spirits and would like to be arranged in an unrestrained way. My bunnies also have demonstrated by their liberal behaviour that they have no wish to be tidy. Indeed in your pics, it's only Boo who looks as though she feels in any way settled. Poor Joey and Mousey look as though they're scared about what's going to happen to them next. They've probably been warned by your socks :lol:

they do look obedient :lol:

Omi - were you cringing at how tidy our :)lol:) cupboards are on the boring thread (inappropriately named thread I might add).

It sounds like you have cupboard shamies but rather than be ashamed you are embracing them?

Thats not how you eat hay Rudey :lol::love:

sNjHmtql.jpg

This was last year obviously. The app shows a lovely pic of Boo & Mouse having a good chin wag from the year before but finding it to upload is proving difficult (opens in different setting when sharing photos to imgur)

Omi - were you cringing at how tidy our :)lol:) cupboards are on the boring thread (inappropriately named thread I might add).

It sounds like you have cupboard shamies but rather than be ashamed you are embracing them?

Haha not really cringing, it's not for me though :lol: I actually feel that it's to be encouraged that we are not all the same. Can you tell who didn't used to like wearing school uniform :lol: I certainly don't feel any shame about my cupboards, but I would feel very uncomfortable if someone came and tidied them. I also have realised that we have more items than most of you, not just now in these funny times. We have several stairs in this house (sounds bigger than it really is believe me, just a bit quirky) and so have several 'cupboards under the stairs'. One of the cupbards is jammed full with food items :shock: They are actually organised as OH put them away :lol:

2 years ago I was trying to keep my bunnies in drawers

FOnPj9ll.jpg
[/IMG]

Fbe1UK4l.jpg
[/IMG]

I feel like you could I improve this organisation by next time putting them in alphabetical order. There is nothing more annoying when you go to the Boob section but you end up with a Joey

:love: :love:

2 years ago I was trying to keep my bunnies in drawers

FOnPj9ll.jpg
[/IMG]

Fbe1UK4l.jpg
[/IMG]

Thats not how you eat hay Rudey :lol::love:

sNjHmtql.jpg
[/IMG]
This was last year obviously. The app shows a lovely pic of Boo & Mouse having a good chin wag from the year before but finding it to upload is proving difficult (opens in different setting when sharing photos to imgur)

What big ears you have Rudey :love: all the better for hanging your hay from them!

Back