• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On this day

aww thanks, yep we're good. Finally I've got one, just Boobly again though

aKcTgSpl.jpg
[/IMG]
Awww Boobles [emoji173][emoji173]
Glad to hear all is ok :) don't make us worry again though! [emoji39] you'll make the super chilled Zeus thump [emoji33][emoji39][emoji39]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

2016 Joey is looking more relaxed now we'd spent our life savings on vet bed plus the v expensive to run 24/7 elec heater)
nQimeczl.jpg

In the morning I have a treat for you

in 2017 Omi must have sent me pictures of her lovely rexy trio to share...so I'm sharing again
YPlvqccl.jpg

vzFD7GYl.jpg

i really love this one

aLR0Xgel.jpg

& :love::love::love:
rEbuEpTl.jpg

xboedJsl.jpg

happy memories I hope for you Omi :love:

Oh gosh :love::love::love: My lovelies :love:

The one with the stick was taken just after we brought them home. They were always such confident bunnies and of course Tethra still is :love:

2016 Joey is looking more relaxed now we'd spent our life savings on vet bed plus the v expensive to run 24/7 elec heater)
nQimeczl.jpg
[/IMG]

In the morning I have a treat for you
[emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173] such a relaxed gorgeous bunny [emoji173][emoji173]

in 2017 Omi must have sent me pictures of her lovely rexy trio to share...so I'm sharing again
YPlvqccl.jpg
[/IMG]

vzFD7GYl.jpg
[/IMG]

i really love this one

aLR0Xgel.jpg
[/IMG]
& :love::love::love:
rEbuEpTl.jpg
[/IMG]

xboedJsl.jpg
[/IMG]

happy memories I hope for you Omi :love:
Eeeeeee!!!! Awwwww they're gorgeous!!!! [emoji7][emoji7]

I love the pic of the 1 sprawled out on their back and the others cuddled around [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]

Back