• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On this day

Such a wonderful sound!

He does look a tad orange but maybe its his dandelions refilling his handsome energy?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

last year. She looks annoyed. I expect she was trying to get me out of bed

eDyoH8bl.jpg

last year. She looks annoyed. I expect she was trying to get me out of bed

eDyoH8bl.jpg
[/IMG]
Why is breakfast late?
Why do you take my picture when you should be feeding?
Where is my crown and why hasn't it been polished yet?

Why is breakfast late?
Why do you take my picture when you should be feeding?
Where is my crown and why hasn't it been polished yet?

That's exactly what she's saying [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Ummm errr we(me, Zeus and Athie) wants to know if you are ok?

We've not had our daily cuteness for a while now [emoji24]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

aww thanks, yep we're good. Finally I've got one, just Boobly again though

aKcTgSpl.jpg

Thanks both. Bunny faces are the best! She wasn't too well when that was taken- I just checked old threads & found "worried about Boo" from 17/12/19
Still she made it through, even if her beautiful red eyes didn't.

Yesterday I went up to take a photo of her as not have been coming up on the app recently. She was flopped out (normal Boo) but barely responsive when I flapped spring greens in her face. I picked her up forklift style & she stayed flat til she reached my knee. Then she got cross & I stopped worrying . Remembered too Bob had just fed them cabbage & herbs so not suprising she just wanted to snooze

Thanks both. Bunny faces are the best! She wasn't too well when that was taken- I just checked old threads & found "worried about Boo" from 17/12/19
Still she made it through, even if her beautiful red eyes didn't.

Yesterday I went up to take a photo of her as not have been coming up on the app recently. She was flopped out (normal Boo) but barely responsive when I flapped spring greens in her face. I picked her up forklift style & she stayed flat til she reached my knee. Then she got cross & I stopped worrying . Remembered too Bob had just fed them cabbage & herbs so not suprising she just wanted to snooze
Aw, poor Boo... I'm so glad she made it through.

That would've freaked me out! But she just wanted to nap after her snack, aw.

Back