• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On this day

potted Joey

qTF10Cyl.jpg
[/IMG]

:love:

He does allow strokes though he doesn't want to allow strokes. I think he feels dirty afterwards :lol: When I'm lying on the floor cuddling Boo he siddles up. Likes those circular little massagey strokes. He's fab to pick up, no resistance at all & when its pedicure time he stretches his toes out to help you.

I discovered somthing about Joey a few days ago. Its a lovely little secret that I've not discovered in nearly 9 years. I will try to get a photo - thats your clue so can anybun guess what it is?

He does allow strokes though he doesn't want to allow strokes. I think he feels dirty afterwards :lol: When I'm lying on the floor cuddling Boo he siddles up. Likes those circular little massagey strokes. He's fab to pick up, no resistance at all & when its pedicure time he stretches his toes out to help you.

I discovered somthing about Joey a few days ago. Its a lovely little secret that I've not discovered in nearly 9 years. I will try to get a photo - thats your clue so can anybun guess what it is?

It's not much of a clue is it :lol:

Erm he's got a white mark on his fur on one of his paws in the shape of a heart?

It's not much of a clue is it :lol:

Erm he's got a white mark on his fur on one of his paws in the shape of a heart?

Its not a bad clue as it hints its more of a physical thing & not behavioural / personality quirk

No to your guesses but you're on the right lines. Heart shaped paw :love:

Its not a bad clue as it hints its more of a physical thing & not behavioural / personality quirk

No to your guesses but you're on the right lines. Heart shaped paw :love:

I know, doesn't stop me complaining though :lol:

Is it some sort of different colouring in his leg fur?

that picture is so funny with Joey's feetsies but why are you still in pyjamas at 11am? :shock:

its not so unusual:lol: In my defence (& partly thanks to Joeys teeth & continuous lockdown & poverty until recent weeks) I'm very deficient in the jeans & trousers department. I'm dressed now :wave:

Aboleth was black on her fawn fur, so 'stripes' of fawn-black-white towards the skin. Black underneath his underneath is awesome, nice one Joey! How unusual is that?!

It's interesting with Joey's black secret hair. I wonder if it's always there or whether it changes when he moults.

its not so unusual:lol: In my defence (& partly thanks to Joeys teeth & continuous lockdown & poverty until recent weeks) I'm very deficient in the jeans & trousers department. I'm dressed now :wave:

haha, I shouldn't've said anything - my daughter phoned me at 1pm today to check if I could do summat on her car. she said she'll just get dressed and come over :roll: :lol:

Last edited:
Back