• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On this day

yay! new bed for Mousey :)

I finally binned Pepper & Tulip's bed last Monday.
They completely toileted it & then somehow removed all the stuffing. That's the last time they get bought anything nice.

Yeah absolutely J&B are never being bought nice stuff again. Joey's evening visits to Mousey always involve him going to town on her soft furnishings. But Mousey is a good girl - I think she deserves the chance to prove it nowthe others aren't with her 24/7

you rotter - you've got me on Amazon now

this looks cosy, good price, good reviews & is washable. Just pondering size - she a 3k long bunny but likes to curl up (she has plenty of very padded comfy areas to lie & stretch)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Rosewood-Jumbo-Cord-Plush-Medium/dp/B00G489OS6/ref=sr_1_8?crid=5YYS6VS332OV&dchild=1&keywords=washable%2Bpet%2Bbed&qid=1604085909&sprefix=washable%2Bpet%2Bbed%2Caps%2C160&sr=8-8&th=1

It does look cosy :) You need to make sure that there would be room for black and white bunny too.

Aww, witchy Boo. :lol::love: Mousey looks so comfy in her bed (before the others ruined it), it looks like she'll really enjoy having a new one, and that one from Amazon looks great. =)

I would not let Boo wear that hat. she looks like she really could cast a spell - a bad one.

I would not let Boo wear that hat. she looks like she really could cast a spell - a bad one.

awww, I was gonna make her a new one for tonight. She might look even more scary now with her opaque eyes. Just behave yourselves & most of you will be ok

I for one do not want to be cursed by Boo, so I'll behave. Her name is very appropriate for today! Is her name Boo because she's white as a ghost?

I for one do not want to be cursed by Boo, so I'll behave. Her name is very appropriate for today! Is her name Boo because she's white as a ghost?

Yes, partly that plus she spooked alot back then (REW vision + deaf). Now shes blind she doesn't spook at all (that thought helps me that maybe she is ok with it pyschologically).

The RSPCA called her Pippa but we're not so good at keeping our bunnies original names

Oh, I see. I like her name. =) (It does sound like she's quite relaxed with everything if she doesn't spook at all anymore.)

Pippa is a cute name. I'm not so good at keeping bunnies' original names, either, though. Sophie's original name was Sneezy, which is just sad (she was born at the rescue and mum and the kids were named after Snow White and the seven dwarfs), and Casper's name was Ceaser, which is a misspelling, and I felt like it was more suitable for a big dog, not a small bunny.

yay! new bed for Mousey :)

I finally binned Pepper & Tulip's bed last Monday.
They completely toileted it & then somehow removed all the stuffing. That's the last time they get bought anything nice.

Better keep an eye on that new sofa then Mike :lol:

Big Foot Boo - 2017 or 2018 (forgot to check)
sdTUhi0l.jpg

Boo does look as though she has a super-sized foot :lol: I was wondering when our 'On this day' pics would return.

Honestly Mouse & Boo have humungous feet, Joey's are so slim (Rudey's were too)

Some photos really weren't saving & certainly not worth sharing. I try not to share too many samey ones. You should all be grateful I didn't get this camera til after Mouse or there'd be even more imposed on you

Honestly Mouse & Boo have humungous feet, Joey's are so slim (Rudey's were too)
Lop-ish bunnies might tend to? Lopsy has mahoosive fluffy thumpers, Aboleth had reasonably-sized and not fluffy ones, Chibbs (long hair but not lop) has teeny tiny but SUPERFLUFFY feet.

Back