• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On this day

here's an example for you

FSiuQIDl.jpg
[/IMG] [emoji38]

& here is Mousey with B&W yesterday

v4WVq0ml.jpg
[/IMG]
Awwwww making my heart melt!!! [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

2017 Witchy Boo:oops: (hat on for seconds while I took photo - but TBH she don't care. I can't do this with Joey & Mouse - they do care - lots
X79IOawl.jpg

2017 Witchy Boo:oops: (hat on for seconds while I took photo - but TBH she don't care. I can't do this with Joey & Mouse - they do care - lots
X79IOawl.jpg
[/IMG]
[emoji38][emoji38] She looks fabulous

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

2017 I got my Mouse a bed as an early birthday present. As I recall she had a few days to enjoy it before Joey & Boo started using it - as a toilet. She really loved it. Who thinks I should get her one this year (easily removed before Joey comes down for his visit)? She is a really good girl at using litter tray for wee

g9eVaI9m.jpg
AHMHUpum.jpg

hmZMu7al.jpg

2017 I got my Mouse a bed as an early birthday present. As I recall she had a few days to enjoy it before Joey & Boo started using it - as a toilet. She really loved it. Who thinks I should get her one this year (easily removed before Joey comes down for his visit)? She is a really good girl at using litter tray for wee

g9eVaI9m.jpg
[/IMG]
AHMHUpum.jpg

hmZMu7al.jpg
[/IMG]
She definately needs a new bed all to herself. It'll be extra comfy on her joints etc so physical as well as mental benefits.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

X79IOawl.jpg
[/IMG]
Eeeeee!!!! This made me squeal outloud!!!! So cuteeee [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

g9eVaI9m.jpg
[/IMG]
AHMHUpum.jpg

hmZMu7al.jpg
[/IMG]
I'm so jealous!!! She looks so cute [emoji7][emoji7]can she teach Zeus how to use a bed because the ones I've gotten for him are getting completely ignored... not even used as a toilet [emoji33]
But yes! She def deserves a new bed! :D

Awww thanks everyone. i told Mouse she could only have a new bed if 4 people or more both comment on her pics & also advocate she should have another. I'll get a smaller one I think . Her imaginary birthday is on the 17th November when she will be 9 :love: (I know she looks ancient). Her real birthday could be as much as 6 months before up to years later as she was rescued as an adult

Awww thanks everyone. i told Mouse she could only have a new bed if 4 people or more both comment on her pics & also advocate she should have another. I'll get a smaller one I think . Her imaginary birthday is on the 17th November when she will be 9 :love: (I know she looks ancient). Her real birthday could be as much as 6 months before up to years later as she was rescued as an adult
You best get on Amazon then to be in time for her birthday [emoji39] a big comfy Mousey bed!!!

You best get on Amazon then to be in time for her birthday [emoji39] a big comfy Mousey bed!!!

you rotter - you've got me on Amazon now

this looks cosy, good price, good reviews & is washable. Just pondering size - she a 3k long bunny but likes to curl up (she has plenty of very padded comfy areas to lie & stretch)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Rosewood-Jumbo-Cord-Plush-Medium/dp/B00G489OS6/ref=sr_1_8?crid=5YYS6VS332OV&dchild=1&keywords=washable%2Bpet%2Bbed&qid=1604085909&sprefix=washable%2Bpet%2Bbed%2Caps%2C160&sr=8-8&th=1

you rotter - you've got me on Amazon now

this looks cosy, good price, good reviews & is washable. Just pondering size - she a 3k long bunny but likes to curl up (she has plenty of very padded comfy areas to lie & stretch)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Rosewood-Jumbo-Cord-Plush-Medium/dp/B00G489OS6/ref=sr_1_8?crid=5YYS6VS332OV&dchild=1&keywords=washable%2Bpet%2Bbed&qid=1604085909&sprefix=washable%2Bpet%2Bbed%2Caps%2C160&sr=8-8&th=1
Hahaha I love to corrupt [emoji39][emoji39]

Ooo that does look very nice!! I'm sure she'd absolutely love it!

yay! new bed for Mousey :)

I finally binned Pepper & Tulip's bed last Monday.
They completely toileted it & then somehow removed all the stuffing. That's the last time they get bought anything nice.

Back