• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On this day

Here's you're daily fix folks

2014 Noodle in her final days. The garden of the house we'd moved to felt too overwhelming for her so we got a cheap hidey box from p@h & attached some collapsed fence as a roof. When we were all outside she have the occassional amble down the windy paths, clearing them of dandelions but generally would be in her little shack or on the porch . This photo was when we put the door on the wrong way on account of her blind eye. We sorted it day 2 once we'd realised

on9mYm3l.jpg

2020 Rudey & Mouse telling me to pee off.
n7az6e5l.jpg

Then the black & whites had a sprawing bum sniffing session

WbiXIh4l.jpg

ynuscSSl.jpg

also 2020. Bobs last visit home before lockdown one, he brought back loads of hogweed which Boobly seemed to enjoy more than Mousey did
VkfitYkl.jpg

4SHhLsvl.jpg

I've got several things owned by my bunnies that I've had since my first house bunny when I was 23 ish. One is a cookie tin I've always kept their nuggets in, it has tooth marks all the way round the edge, prob the toothmarks of 9 bunnies :love: Black & White was possibly first. I have the only 2 "food bowls" I bought back then too.
:lol: Brilliant :D

This photo was when we put the door on the wrong way on account of her blind eye. We sorted it day 2 once we'd realised
The things you don't realise have a 'proper' way round until you have a half-blind rabbit :lol:

Love this thread, the last few pics above are absolute gems :) I disagree with many others though, best to quit while you're ahead ;P

:lol: Brilliant :D

The things you don't realise have a 'proper' way round until you have a half-blind rabbit :lol:

Love this thread, the last few pics above are absolute gems :) I disagree with many others though, best to quit while you're ahead ;P

I'm quitting when the years up - dunno if I'll be ahead by then :lol:

2020 What to do when your bloke is spooning a cuddly toy ?

Watch indignantly?

2Xxdnmal.jpg

sit on the side lines looking like a spare part?

LvwOmW6l.jpg

or join in?
AHKccQJl.jpg

I do love my bunnies, they really crack me up

What a lovely photo of Myrtle sniffing the roses [emoji7]

Is Noodle the bun in the last photo of that sequence?

I wonder if we can conspire to keep reposting your photographs for you [emoji848]

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

I wonder if we can conspire to keep reposting your photographs for you [emoji848]

haha, that's a brilliant idea :)

sniffing the roses aka trying to eat the roses:lol: Yes Noodle - she was my last proper cuddle bun:love:

Back