• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On this day

aww thanks so much everybun:love: It was fun having him as a bedroom bunny for a short time. Joey & Boo only visit us on the bed & then its truffling time, they are not there for loves (though Boo will accept both at the same time)

Omi out of hundreds of hawthorn we have three trees in leaf (just starting). I know where they are & therefore where to head at the start of the season but most are far off that

lTDcMhgl.jpg

8RW2vjhl.jpg

Haha potty Mousey :lol:

Also can we have a year please? I know it's not this year because Joey is with her.

2018. I can usually tell by looking at things we hadn't done yet. So on those pics no woodwork around the hearth or skirting thingys on the lime wall

:love: Thanks everybun.

Normally when I don't update its cos there are no photos worth showing but the last few days I've missed showing Mousey yawning, Rudey eating flowers & J&B style potting.

From todays date, 2019
wEQoaLsl.jpg

:love: Thanks everybun.

Normally when I don't update its cos there are no photos worth showing but the last few days I've missed showing Mousey yawning, Rudey eating flowers & J&B style potting.

From todays date, 2019
'Today in 2019' was a Saturday and I was dressed up as an RAF Regiment soldier with a (disarmed) submachine gun: I took part on the air museum's Night Shoot :D It was SO MUCH FUN and I really look forward to doing the next :love: Three of us, dressed as RAF Regiment or RAF/Royal Navy pilots are really short so we made the planes look bigger, but another guy was dressed as USAF with his 'guard dog' (actually an adorable training-assistance GSD) isn't so short so just made our pilot-stand-in look tiny XD

I would also like to see the missing pictures! I caught (not on camera sadly) Lopsy yawning the other day really up close and I wanna see more bunny teeth (not that I'm concerned, more curious!).

The first pic looks like big King Joey with his subservient wives, one either side :lol: I remember the super Mousey yawn pic too.

Back