• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On this day

Joey on this day in 2013
NWau5nIl.jpg

& his wife Noodle
IrVm8MIl.jpg

Noodle has / had a claim to fame ...she was so bloody cheerful despite a multitude of chronic health problems that FHB took her to a confrence in Norway (I think it was there)as an example of how a bunny can have loads going on but still a great quality of life.

Obv Noodle went with as a case study not in actuality

Thank Zoobec. He's not showing his age yet is he, still beautiful & youthful looking

He certainly is very beautiful :love:

Noodle has / had a claim to fame ...she was so bloody cheerful despite a multitude of chronic health problems that FHB took her to a confrence in Norway (I think it was there)as an example of how a bunny can have loads going on but still a great quality of life.

She sounds like she was an amazing bunny :love:

Aw damn, you could've got a free trip to Norway! :lol: What an inspiration :D

Aw damn, you could've got a free trip to Norway! :lol: What an inspiration :D

:lol: She was cool to travel with though so she liked to sit on my knee & look out the bus / train window (I let her do this sometimes depending on ongoing risk assessments). She wasn't flighty or skittish at all. Bet she'd have enjoyed hollibobs to Norway

I agree, Joey doesn't seem to have aged at all really when you compare the then and now. I think one reason for this might be that he doesn't (I don't think anyway) suffer with Arthritis/mobility problems and so his back still looks quite muscular.

Have you got any pics of Noodle from the front? I don't think I've seen pics of her previously.

I agree, Joey doesn't seem to have aged at all really when you compare the then and now. I think one reason for this might be that he doesn't (I don't think anyway) suffer with Arthritis/mobility problems and so his back still looks quite muscular.

Have you got any pics of Noodle from the front? I don't think I've seen pics of her previously.

He certainly doesn't present with any mobility issues, he's very springy in his movements. Yes your theory makes sense, plus that agility helps with grooming which I've only recently learnt is super important. I hope he leads a long, healthy & happy life :love: He's had a good string of needy wives too.

I don't have many of Noodle but i'll have a wee search

NOT on this day. Just a few pics of Noodle as requested

YOqxhVdl.jpg

EWUQokxl.jpg

having a cuddle with my dad. Most of my pics she has a shaved face, stitched eye etc.

H63SpPWl.jpg

I really like this one of Rudey
ejGa4Iul.jpg

KcdX8eFl.jpg

Lots of 2018 sploofs by J&B but won't share as getting a bit:lol: samey

Last edited:
Beautiful photos of Noodle :love: she was stunning :love: that is a very good photo of Rudey :love: he always looks very glossy :love: I had to laugh at Boo eating the leaf, she looks like she has a green tongue :lol:

Beautiful photos of Noodle :love: she was stunning :love: that is a very good photo of Rudey :love: he always looks very glossy :love: I had to laugh at Boo eating the leaf, she looks like she has a green tongue :lol:

Thank you. Notice the green tongue is forked & snake like. Read in to that what you will:lol:

YOqxhVdl.jpg

EWUQokxl.jpg
[/IMG]

having a cuddle with my dad. Most of my pics she has a shaved face, stitched eye etc.

H63SpPWl.jpg
[/IMG]

Noodle looks very lovely and it sounds like she was also lovely from within. I think her colouring is super :love:

Did you adopt Joey to be her bunny friend?

Noodle looks very lovely and it sounds like she was also lovely from within. I think her colouring is super :love:

Did you adopt Joey to be her bunny friend?

Sadly we lost Myrtle (Noodles half sis) not long before we moved to Lancs. That was when Noodle got EC related head tilt (badly). She moved to Lancs with us as a solo bun & we got Joey as her new mate a couple of months later when her health was more stable . They had a date at the RSPCA & Joey was the gentlest with her. When we got Joe home I plonked him in Noodles territory & she followed him round begging for loves until he gave in a few hours later:love: All Joey's wives have / had special needs :lol:

Sadly we lost Myrtle (Noodles half sis) not long before we moved to Lancs. That was when Noodle got EC related head tilt (badly). She moved to Lancs with us as a solo bun & we got Joey as her new mate a couple of months later when her health was more stable . They had a date at the RSPCA & Joey was the gentlest with her. When we got Joe home I plonked him in Noodles territory & she followed him round begging for loves until he gave in a few hours later:love: All Joey's wives have / had special needs :lol:

Joey the SEN bunny carer :love: That's why he has such a gentle nature.

Feel like the forum could do with some bunny zen so although I intended to give you a day off its no longer happening:lol:

In 2019, more grumpy than zen

1KBul16l.jpg

scary
Nf72i80l.jpg

teddy beary

FjIM3Fyl.jpg

Back