• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On this day

Hay carrying Mouse was just beautiful. I only saw her once.

I've not been sharing all photos as there are only so many photos of them sharing a salad or with Boo sticking her hairy ass in Joeys face its even a bid tedious for me :lol:

Hay carrying Mouse was just beautiful. I only saw her once.

I've not been sharing all photos as there are only so many photos of them sharing a salad or with Boo sticking her hairy ass in Joeys face its even a bid tedious for me :lol:

She was beautiful :love:

Don’t hold back too much on photo sharing :wave:

trippy up time in the Trawden Warren (aka nugget time)

they used to get a little bit excited
c1ZEL9Mm.jpg
ftSJxCSm.jpg

Zypuo3Om.jpg
1KEiPFBm.jpg

Bunnies being bunnies! Lopsy had to teach Chibbs to get excited :love: Matt informed me they were REALLY excited this morning for some reason :lol:

You get much better nose bombs than I do, mine don't/won't reach up inthe same way, lazy bunnies! :lol:

Snowflake and Dusty whizz round in circles at food times!!!

Frosty has even more of a hump fest than usual (Daisy calmly moves away).

Loganberry races around searching for pellets and Moondust waits for me to move away before joining him!

I see a bunny to the right, standing on hind legs with back towards us, can see it's little tail :lol:

I'm really confused about how anyone can see an animal in Joey's moult lines. I can't see any ducks or bunnies. :lol:

Those last photos of Mousey and Rudey and Boo are so lovely. :love:

Back