• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On this day

:love: seeing that video reminded me how much Boo looks like Boots. Then I realised she has Frosty’s markings:love: my eyes are leaking now!

Are they picking prize winners?

:(
hugs for you Yep the idea was they were picking prize winners- last name left in the bowl but obv that didn't work as names gort spat back in the bowl:lol:

:(
hugs for you Yep the idea was they were picking prize winners- last name left in the bowl but obv that didn't work as names gort spat back in the bowl:lol:

Thank you :love: it’s a lovely video:love: it’s a great idea, shame the bunnies spat the names back in the bowl though:lol:

2016 Boobly is happy we finally get our paws on an electric heater (how we none bunnies coped I dunno cos its freezing here, we have snow)

Bz6SJTpl.jpg

aknXLJUl.jpg

thank you all so much for your kind words about my boring thread

3 years ago, Mousse in her bed:love:

IbqhAZJl.jpg
[/IMG]

L0d9Abbl.jpg
[/IMG]
Not boring at all!!! Sat here this morning feeling a bit meh and honestly thought "oooh let me go check joey&boo's thread, that always cheers me up :D"

And Mouse again made me awww and squee and now I feel better :D [emoji173]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Nooo never boring J & B, you are bringing a smile to our faces and a lovely warm feeling, by sharing your photos of your beautiful bunnies :love::love:

Back