• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On this day

Rudey:love: 2019

this is a pic of him having private dual care nuggets in the kitchen (kindly sent by Graicee when his order got delayed)

CTt3PtIl.jpg

thanks everybun :love:

Coming up soon should be 2016 when Joey, Boo & Mouse had to rough it moving in to a near derelict house - poor babies, they were sooooo cold

2016 we moved in to our house mid renovation. All bunnies & people living in one room.
Joey in particular did not cope well with the lack of central heating, such a wuss (no laughing you outside bunnies:lol:)

Ty9gsq0l.jpg

3FVmfNll.jpg

TkLOPMal.jpg

BcsLxUUl.jpg

Awww I love the 1 pic where they're around him [emoji7] like they're checking up [emoji7] they're all so cute!!!

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Awww I love the 1 pic where they're around him [emoji7] like they're checking up [emoji7] they're all so cute!!!

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

I know, the look like they've properly assessed the situation, tucked him in & calling for more blankets (which they got as future posts will show)

Aww, the photos of Joey under the blanket and Boo and Mousey with him are adorable. :love: And the one of Rudey and Mouse enjoying a nice meal is so cute, too. :love:

Joey looks very pensive under the blanket. He really looks as though he doesn't do chilly :lol: I don't think the 2Ts would laugh, although there's also no way either of them would tolerate being covered up with a blanket :lol:

2016 we moved in to our house mid renovation. All bunnies & people living in one room.
Joey in particular did not cope well with the lack of central heating, such a wuss (no laughing you outside bunnies:lol:)

Ty9gsq0l.jpg
[/IMG]

3FVmfNll.jpg
[/IMG]

TkLOPMal.jpg
[/IMG]

BcsLxUUl.jpg
[/IMG]

That is just so sweet, Mousie looks like she's trying to cuddle him :love: Boo is trying to tell you to put the camera down and get some heat going :lol:

Haha what lovely photos!

I do think Rodney is wondering why I haven't turned the heating on yet. I give them snugglesafes instead at the moment.

I keep finding him flopped around his and Blossom just parks her bum on it and then switches to her belly once her bum is too warm [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Back