• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On this day

You're all too kind.
2019 on this day saw Rudey letting the side down by eating buddleia. He didn't like it though, he was just a very polite boy
7RL0byRl.jpg

c6zVxjsl.jpg

You're all too kind.
2019 on this day saw Rudey letting the side down by eating buddleia. He didn't like it though, he was just a very polite boy
7RL0byRl.jpg
[/IMG]

c6zVxjsl.jpg
[/IMG]

Haha, you can tell by his face he doesn't really like it. I've never actually tried any of mine with the flowers, only the leaves. Can't think the response would be much different though.

Haha, you can tell by his face he doesn't really like it. I've never actually tried any of mine with the flowers, only the leaves. Can't think the response would be much different though.

I know. The poor lamb looks like he is being punished.
Apparently all buddleia is bad - it has to be when they won't even eat it in winter

I know. The poor lamb looks like he is being punished.
Apparently all buddleia is bad - it has to be when they won't even eat it in winter
Mine will eat the very early new stuff for about 3-4 mouthfuls, so 2-3 leaves. That's it. We had an overnighter here called Sherlock who was a medium sized BEW (via Bunnies In Need) and he was eating it fine and that was last weekend. Willoughby Buttons took some off me but just dropped it so my hands were free to offer something more tasty I reckon :lol: What a weirdo Sherlock was XD

2018 see's my final photo of this thread, sploof coaching my Mouse & Boo:lol:

RK2ac1xl.jpg

A huge thank you to anyone + everyone who has viewed, liked or commented over the past year :love:

:love: I missed yesterday’s Rudey and the buddleia, his face :lol::love:

Loving today’s photos :love: Thankyou so much for doing this thread, I have really enjoyed it :love: I’ll miss my daily fix!

Aww, Rudey being too polite to leave the buddleia even though he doesn't like it. :love: And a very flat Rudey in the next photo. Lovely last photo, too, of Boo and Mousey teaching Joey how to sploof. :lol::love:

Thank you so much for this thread. I've really loved seeing all the wonderful photos of your lovely bunny family. :love:

Thanks so much everyone, I wasn't expecting all those nice comments. Really pleased you've enjoyed my old bunny photos

Hello my lovely thread 😍 nose bumps cos I'm happy to see you (plus I don't know if bumping preserves thread longevity

Back