• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On this day

Joey at about 18 months. The cottage we lived in had all these little nooks cut in to the walls where joey used to lie. he also used to sit on the windowl sil. It was a really pretty village (hamlet, nature reserve) & attracted loads of walkers ...they'd often take two when they saw him there.

YzoMnE6l.jpg
[/IMG]

Oh I love this ! I'd love a little cottage like that, Joey the living ornament :lol:

Aw, wonderful pictures of young Joey and the three of them having another salad. :love: In our previous house Casper liked to sit on the window sill, too. It was on the second floor, though, so I don't think anyone ever noticed him, unlike Joey and his walkers. :)

Mousey's ears are leaning the same way as her legs in sympathy :lol: Super pics :love: I'd missed the one of Joey. Looks like a characterful cottage. Is Joey in a nook or a cranny?:lol:

again, this is what the app gave me though I expect this was orginally taken summer time. This was one of my all time favourite bunny photos which I lost, found again but it was tiny. Just resized it & made it rubbish, the originals had the funniest expressions but its lost now. Nonetheless, about 5 years ago

COFMZlRl.png

I can't have being paying attention, is that Mousey with upright ears?

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Aww, Rudey and Mousey. :love: I'm sorry you only have a tiny version left of the second photo, losing the funny expressions. It's a beautiful picture.

I can't have being paying attention, is that Mousey with upright ears?

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Mousey has always been a bit Helicoptery though when young & alert more inclined to uppy. Over the years shes gone mre loppy but most often its one up, one down . She's wonky from the tips of her ears to her splayed arthritic toes, poor girlie

Back