• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On this day

none of my bunnies today but we have a gorgeous photo of Tui & Tethra:love:

EPvEZNdl.jpg

Oh, what a beautiful photo of Tui and Tethra. :love:

And beautiful pictures of Mousey and Rudey and b&w bun, too. :love: I love how often they have these nice, tasty (for bunnies :lol:) salads in their photos! They must really enjoy those. :love:

I've so many to catch up on :)

What year was that of the 2Ts, please? Tui looks a lot smaller :lol:

Beautiful photo of Boobly Bear in 2018. Joey certainly had fun with the bag :)

I agree that's a gorgeous video of Rudey and does really show how wobbly he was and yet made himself run for his apple niblots :love: Really lovely to be able to look back and watch him :love:

Omi - 2018. How old was Tui then?

Thanks everybun. Yeah Rudey was a very tired & wobbly bun then, he lasted another month exactly after that video. Even on his PTS day he was still giving & recieving groomies to his Mouseypie

Omi - 2018. How old was Tui then?

Thanks everybun. Yeah Rudey was a very tired & wobbly bun then, he lasted another month exactly after that video. Even on his PTS day he was still giving & recieving groomies to his Mouseypie

Born in December 2017 and came to us in March 2018, so she would have been just 3+ months. That's why she looks so small :lol:

Born in December 2017 and came to us in March 2018, so she would have been just 3+ months. That's why she looks so small :lol:

Do you know I computed she was tiny next to Tethra but didn't think of her as still being a baby for some reason :love:

When I first got Boo she didn't know how to do pretty DBF's. Its fortunate she's blind as I don't think anybun would want this kind of photo sharing :lol:

8o0NR9g.jpg

Back