• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On this day

Thanks everybun. I keep thinking how much younger Boo & Mouse looked then but I guess it was 4 years ago. Joey doesn't age

I needed the happiness of this thread

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

here's an extra for you of them fussing round me - because you'd sent them those lovely handmade treats:love: it was a few days ago 2016 & the timing was perfect as it was Mouseys birthday but I'd been too all over the place to get her anything nice . I didn't post on here as thought PC had died - it hadn't, I'd put it on tablet mode without realising :lol:

UZC6MDWl.jpg

here's an extra for you of them fussing round me - because you'd sent them those lovely handmade treats:love: it was a few days ago 2016 & the timing was perfect as it was Mouseys birthday but I'd been too all over the place to get her anything nice . I didn't post on here as thought PC had died - it hadn't, I'd put it on tablet mode without realising [emoji38]

UZC6MDWl.jpg
[/IMG]
Aw thank you for the extra, they look lovely and I'm so glad they enjoyed the homemade treats

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

2016 we moved in to our house mid renovation. All bunnies & people living in one room.
Joey in particular did not cope well with the lack of central heating, such a wuss (no laughing you outside bunnies:lol:)

Ty9gsq0l.jpg
[/IMG]

Joey :roll: :lol:
buck up, dude :love:

here's an extra for you of them fussing round me - because you'd sent them those lovely handmade treats:love: it was a few days ago 2016 & the timing was perfect as it was Mouseys birthday but I'd been too all over the place to get her anything nice . I didn't post on here as thought PC had died - it hadn't, I'd put it on tablet mode without realising :lol:

UZC6MDWl.jpg
[/IMG]

:love:

Mousey having a drink
wCmna6El.jpg

Mmmm, so refreshing & lovely, I could drink forever

h02fb5Cl.jpg

Gerrrroffffff MY water says Boobly bear. Mine
xbyzbdol.jpg

Mousey having a drink
wCmna6El.jpg
[/IMG]