• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On this day

Thanks everyone
A rare treat: Mousey's tummy:love:, 2016

tMiDFdDl.jpg
[/IMG]

Awwww. your girls seem to spend a lot of time sleeping. they must've been my daughter in a previous life

Awwww. your girls seem to spend a lot of time sleeping. they must've been my daughter in a previous life
Or me ;P Lopsy spends loads of time sleeping as well, especially in summer and winter (less so spring and autumn?!), he was SO asleep in the litter tray today he didn't notice Chibbs jump up on the windowsill, Matt poking lavender through for Chibbs, Matt moving bramble around, and only woke up when Matt went into their house to get their pellet bowl :lol: Then he realised there was lavender, and he was first to the rosehips outside :D

But Boo is the absolute queen of sleep :love:

Or me ;P Lopsy spends loads of time sleeping as well, especially in summer and winter (less so spring and autumn?!), he was SO asleep in the litter tray today he didn't notice Chibbs jump up on the windowsill, Matt poking lavender through for Chibbs, Matt moving bramble around, and only woke up when Matt went into their house to get their pellet bowl :lol: Then he realised there was lavender, and he was first to the rosehips outside :D

But Boo is the absolute queen of sleep :love:

What a nice feast. Pleased Lopsy got some. I wake Boo up by sticking food under her nose - sometimes I have to poke her with it:lol:. If I just leave it around there is a pretty good chance Joey scoffs the lots while she snoozes away

What a nice feast. Pleased Lopsy got some. I wake Boo up by sticking food under her nose - sometimes I have to poke her with it:lol:. If I just leave it around there is a pretty good chance Joey scoffs the lots while she snoozes away
I think Lopsy sleeps more now because Chibbs can take-it-or-leave-it :lol: Aboleth would've had it all in one go, same as Lopsy, so he's got a chance to sleep more with Chibbs! Does Boo have a super sense of smell like Lopsy? He can smell banana as soon as I step out of the back door, wherever he is and whatever way the wind is blowing! :shock:

I think Lopsy sleeps more now because Chibbs can take-it-or-leave-it :lol: Aboleth would've had it all in one go, same as Lopsy, so he's got a chance to sleep more with Chibbs! Does Boo have a super sense of smell like Lopsy? He can smell banana as soon as I step out of the back door, wherever he is and whatever way the wind is blowing! :shock:

No! not as far as I can tell. Sometime she runs all the way in to Bob so her sense of smell can't be that good :lol:

a juvenile Joey from when we had that year in wycoller. will have been summer 2012. The app is totally unreliable re: my previous camera
F9B9j3Fl.jpg

What a lovely way to start the day, lots of photos of three gorgeous bunnies, Boo and Mousie together :love::love:

You have posted some lovely photos today, particularly the one with Mouse and Boo snuggled together

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Back