• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On this day

I've always had pairs but the pics of the Trawden Warren always make me want a trio or a quad. So much nicer. :love:

thanks for admiring everybun
mike - I know what you mean but some wishes are best unfulfilled, however when I see photos of them together it makes me want to get them back together

omi - its her grumpy face, remember I did a thread about it once. It is sad - she is more a yellow eye white rather than rew these days

lm47TuKl.jpg

Aww, what a cute picture. Does the bunny in the middle have a name?

Yes thats black & white rabbit. Its embarassing how much they all give attention to it & it prob receives more groomies than any real bun in our warren. Rudey was the worst, he'd spoon it while giving licks & Mouse would be looking very indignant on the side lines

Yes thats black & white rabbit. Its embarassing how much they all give attention to it & it prob receives more groomies than any real bun in our warren. Rudey was the worst, he'd spoon it while giving licks & Mouse would be looking very indignant on the side lines
That's quite funny and sweet, haha. Poor indignant Mouse, though, taking second place to a fake bunny! Rudey must've really loved black & white rabbit!

Aww, Rudey cuddling with the fake rabbit instead of Mouse, haha. Poor Mousey. :lol: It looks like Mouse doesn't hold it against black & white rabbit, at least! That's a sweet picture of her taking a nap with it. :love:

I feel like I need this thread to cleanse my eyes from my own drawings. These two are so precious :love: I like Rudeys big feetsie

Back