• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On this day

I have a lovely 2 minute video (clearly originally taken June / July but nevermnd that). Its of Joey & Boo when recently bonded. Boo is showing Joey how to have fun in his garden. Its very sweet. I reduced it to 58 seconds but Imgr said no, still trying ...

If you are struggling to get the video to load, could you email it to Craig as he has put several videos up recently?

If you are struggling to get the video to load, could you email it to Craig as he has put several videos up recently?

I can't email it either without google whatsits getting involved. I am annoyed with imgur. Never had these probs before as long as under a minute . I think Craig uploads to youtube

Awww thanks everyone. The next bit was more binkies & zoomies from Boo whilst Joey takes over her digging spot

So presumably this will be our second installment? [emoji6]

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

No - cba. Besides Motty, todays is a fresh day & I've got to fit the 'on this day' brief
Today is mainly Boo showing off

2018 Does Boo come across like a really annoying sibling?

36Twbu3l.jpg

7tKUSnfl.jpg

UWv5vzCl.jpg

uU9Lb8jl.jpg

iqfXboIl.jpg

SYXdNzel.jpg

I have so many for today:oops:. These, like above are from 2018

Mousey looking much more solid
SSw9Mshl.jpg

Joeys I want some time out from my wives face

MAJ2PJul.jpg

Dark nose stripes n ears on BB