• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On this day

its not so unusual[emoji38] In my defence (& partly thanks to Joeys teeth & continuous lockdown & poverty until recent weeks) I'm very deficient in the jeans & trousers department. I'm dressed now :wave:
Bah!! Never have to defend pjs, I've been known to spend whole days in my pjs [emoji1787] why be squished into jeans when you can be comfy in pjs at home [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Bah!! Never have to defend pjs, I've been known to spend whole days in my pjs [emoji1787] why be squished into jeans when you can be comfy in pjs at home [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
Exactly! Do people actually get dressed if they're staying at home...? [emoji51] If I'm going out I'll get dressed... If not I'm in pjs/sweats/lounge wear all day.. [emoji38] Makes no sense to me [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Exactly! Do people actually get dressed if they're staying at home...? [emoji51] If I'm going out I'll get dressed... If not I'm in pjs/sweats/lounge wear all day.. [emoji38] Makes no sense to me [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I'm with you Graciee, the postman is used to it by now :lol:

Why be uncomfy in jeans ever, when combats/cargoes are more practical and roomy?! :lol:

2016, Brrrrrrr, poor babies still feeling the cold

2Havnzml.jpg

hkQocGql.jpg

B19D7bel.jpg

Why did your Coriander leaves have names?

bunny equivalent of drawing names out of hats (for something on Facebook probably) - it didn't work though, never did. On this occassion half the names were spat back in the bowl:lol:

Back