• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On this day

Black bunnies are lovely. Your Kitty does sound like she was really pretty. :love:

Mousey looks very comfy in that photo, lying like a silly Boo. :love: And Rudey with his apple stick. Looks like he was enjoying it. :love:[/QUOTE]

Thank You. I'm very pleased you joined the forum, you always have such nice things to say about my (& everyone elses) bunnies:love:

sorry...lots today too
Syringe feeding Rudey style video, such a good boy

RWyZpgcl.jpg

Thank You. I'm very pleased you joined the forum, you always have such nice things to say about my (& everyone elses) bunnies:love:
Aww, that's so kind of you to say, j&b. :love:

And, wow, look at Rudey go, taking that syringe food so well! Aww, what a good boy. :love: I also love the bowl of snow you brought them. :lol: And, oh my gosh, Joey's friend, Noodle Pip?, is so cute and fluffly. :love:

2018 Thought I'd bring some snow in for the bunnies. Boo's face says it all
8P4DSuwl.jpg
[/IMG]

QmsufwRl.jpg
[/IMG]
Aww Boobly Bears face is priceless! [emoji1787]

They're all so lovely! But Mousey is my fav (even know you're not suppose to have favourites) lol

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

2018 Thought I'd bring some snow in for the bunnies. Boo's face says it all
8P4DSuwl.jpg
[/IMG]

QmsufwRl.jpg
[/IMG]

This is not the usual standard of forage they where hoping for! :lol: :love: what did they do with it? I imagine Maple would flick her paws as she hates wet stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is not the usual standard of forage they where hoping for! :lol: :love: what did they do with it? I imagine Maple would flick her paws as she hates wet stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ignored it I think. I know that no subsequent bowls of snow have been brought in to the house in feeble attempts to entertain them

These pics are good to look back on and compare the forage obtainable. In 2017 and 2020 you were collecting Hawthorn with leaves and reasonable Brambles. Not like that here yet.

Back