• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On this day

Very few photos lately & all samey / poor quality so I've not bothered. I've a lot for today though, spans all but my first 2 house bunnies

In chronological order Probably 2010 - ish
Myrtle :love: I wish I had photos of her with Noodle (Noodle never kept still)
PoLR9dgl.jpg

Noodle:love: in Wycoller 2012
Mivvb8Pl.jpg

Joey :love: as above
L6DflYYl.jpg

2019 Rudeys first adventures in the back yard:love:
1s63EQLl.jpg

AmoMC2nl.jpg

OY3HTgil.jpg

Boring 2019 shot of my trio (but had to include it as Boobly doesn't like being missed out)
DUDwrUVl.jpg

2020 the downstairs snuggle buns
4tCArWnl.jpg

Lovely pics :love: I don't think I've seen pics of Noodle and Myrtle before. Were they siblings?

Lovely pics :love: I don't think I've seen pics of Noodle and Myrtle before. Were they siblings?

Thank You. They were half sisters so must have had lionhead daddy. The closest rabbits I've owned- they never snoozed alone:love: Noodle was very loving though but Myrtle was not peopley at all (3 months older so maybe she'd seen more things. Noodle was the one with the physical scars though (broken face) but she bonded with me instantly

Aww, wonderful photos again. :love: Myrtle was so fluffy. :love: And Rudey's first time in the backyard, aww. He looked rather wary! Him cuddling with Mousey is so cute. :love:

Aww, wonderful photos again. :love: Myrtle was so fluffy. :love: And Rudey's first time in the backyard, aww. He looked rather wary! Him cuddling with Mousey is so cute. :love:

Ridiculously fluffy. I used to shave her skirt off or shes hops round on her little legs collecting mountains of fur. I called her my carpet sweeper :lol:Not my kind of rabbit really, they were the only available pair in rescue at the time. She was still gorgeous though as all bunnies are

Ridiculously fluffy. I used to shave her skirt off or shes hops round on her little legs collecting mountains of fur. I called her my carpet sweeper :lol:Not my kind of rabbit really, they were the only available pair in rescue at the time. She was still gorgeous though as all bunnies are
Aww, Myrtle the carpet sweeper. :lol::love: All bunnies are gorgeous, yes (though I personally think the ones who look most like wild bunnies are the most gorgeous ones.)

I think this is my alltime favourite Rudey photo :love:

Pahahahahah carpet sweeper, I can see that :D

Aww, Myrtle the carpet sweeper. :lol::love: All bunnies are gorgeous, yes (though I personally think the ones who look most like wild bunnies are the most gorgeous ones.)
I'm a wild bunny an too, when we count the bunnies on our walk I always say the biggest we see are the big cuddly ones and if they weren't scared I would go and cuddle them all :love: Then I come home and shout at the two semi-cuddly ones I've got for being daft :lol:

I really like wild bunny shape & size - got to admit I'm as much (if not more) of a sucker for a black bun as an agouti. My kitty had agouti colouring & a wildie looking face but was a dutch bunny. Really pretty.

Anyway here's today.
I love this photo because of its role reversal, Mouse lying like a silly Boo & silly Boo doing a sensible loaf

E8Lplvul.jpg

Rudey with his apple sticks last year
vIRsCitl.jpg

That's a nice photo of Rudey with his stick. I hope Mouse has one in the background

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

That's a nice photo of Rudey with his stick. I hope Mouse has one in the background

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

They had a big bag so I imagine Mousey will have had some. She was stronger than Rudey so if she'd wanted the stick I'm sure she'd have helped herself. I can see you've been taken in by the forlorn face in the background :lol:

They had a big bag so I imagine Mousey will have had some. She was stronger than Rudey so if she'd wanted the stick I'm sure she'd have helped herself. I can see you've been taken in by the forlorn face in the background :lol:

I was just thinking that ! she really does look forlorn. I love the Joey sandwiched one :love:

I was just thinking that ! she really does look forlorn. I love the Joey sandwiched one :love:

I kid you not PM, Mousey is really skilled at pulling the woe is me look. Everytime we get something to eat Mousey has to get something too (obv different stuff)

I'm a wild bunny an too, when we count the bunnies on our walk I always say the biggest we see are the big cuddly ones and if they weren't scared I would go and cuddle them all :love: Then I come home and shout at the two semi-cuddly ones I've got for being daft :lol:
Aww, you'd have lots of wild bunnies to cuddle if they weren't scared, haha. :lol::love: You'll probably have a better chance of cuddling your semi-cuddly daft ones. :lol:

I really like wild bunny shape & size - got to admit I'm as much (if not more) of a sucker for a black bun as an agouti. My kitty had agouti colouring & a wildie looking face but was a dutch bunny. Really pretty.
Black bunnies are lovely. Your Kitty does sound like she was really pretty. :love:

Mousey looks very comfy in that photo, lying like a silly Boo. :love: And Rudey with his apple stick. Looks like he was enjoying it. :love:

Back