• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On this day

Wowzers that is incredible! I have never seen a lop that can do both ears up the same time. Mouse pies hidden talent

:lol: Boobly is so funny, Joey & Mouse don't make me laugh nearly as much.

Somewhere I think I've got a photo of Boo with uppy ears

good bunnies
2XebRUhl.jpg

bad booble
2ZPJFEWl.jpg

AGbx7Xvl.jpg

This day is really useful for noticing seasonal themes in your bunnies behaviour I find. Come January all the females in the warren (this includes me) vbecome obsessed with hay. Boo is kicking everything out of her litter tray on an almost daily basis atm. At least she is good at making her own enrichment, clever girl

beautiful pics, as always.
particularly like the half Joey half Mousey thing going on and great to see Boo having such fun :love:

9AGJjQkl.jpg

A year since my Rudey was preparing Mouse a Gwyneth Paltrow inspired candle for Valentines
Such a thoughtful boy:lol:

7Xa2Mksl.jpg

IFn2gnrl.jpg

Y1kPF4rl.jpg

good bunnies
2XebRUhl.jpg
[/IMG]
bad booble
2ZPJFEWl.jpg
[/IMG]
AGbx7Xvl.jpg
[/IMG]

This day is really useful for noticing seasonal themes in your bunnies behaviour I find. Come January all the females in the warren (this includes me) vbecome obsessed with hay. Boo is kicking everything out of her litter tray on an almost daily basis atm. At least she is good at making her own enrichment, clever girl

Booble makes my heart feel happy :love:

I have so many photos with Boo a flopping & Joey in pensive loaf. I wonder what its like living with Boobly as your wife
nMEEOXml.jpg

This thread is half way through...bet its felt like longer than 6 months[emoji38]
I'm sure you will be able to start again, I have forgotten everything that happened yesterday, let alone 12 months ago

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Back