• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On this day

I think this photo shows of my Rudey at his best gloss setting (I'm feeling much better about him leaving us now). He looks so healthy but had already been diagnosed with kidney disease.
Such beauty :love:

CoPFz15l.jpg
[/IMG]
Gorgeous bunny. :love:

mike:wave: just for you, on this day 2020

not the best pics of blind boobly bear (I woke her up, plonked on bed & bribed with nuggets)

tQlZlsll.jpg

KSTeHBfl.jpg

fine sploof by Joey though
69trgJol.jpg

Aww, cute Boo and sploofy Joey. :love: I feel like you say "I woke her up" a lot, joey&boo. I'm getting the impression Boo's always sleeping. :lol:

Aww, cute Boo and sploofy Joey. :love: I feel like you say "I woke her up" a lot, joey&boo. I'm getting the impression Boo's always sleeping. :lol:

ha ha. Its not that she is always sleeping but she sleeps very soundly as is deaf & recently blind. When she sleeps she sleeps - she puts 100% in to everything she does :love:

ha ha. Its not that she is always sleeping but she sleeps very soundly as is deaf & recently blind. When she sleeps she sleeps - she puts 100% in to everything she does :love:
Absoolutely, that's just Boo :D The only time I've ever successfully woken Lopsy up (and he hasn't gone somewhere else to sleep) is with food :D That is a very fine Joey sploof :love:

Boo's face in the first pic made me chuckle :) She looks as though she is desperately trying very hard to keep something unpleasant bottled up inside.

You can also see the difference in how her eye looked then compared with now :( Joey looks young now, but there he looked almost juvenile. Super genes, your lad :)

Back