• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On this day

I’ve just caught up with the last few days :love:lovely photos, all of them :love: Rudey was so shiny :love: love them all :love:

thanks everyone

Joey & Boo last year

vZTrhbbl.jpg

I2EB1fyl.jpg

rol3uBYl.jpg

kcKOGIHl.jpg

bVtq5y3l.jpg

spot the hairy little helper when i was trying to sort out the chaotic contents of bob's cellar

1EVnphDl.jpg

What a cute bunny thing that Boo and Joey are eating out of. Looks like it was a tasty meal, too. :love: And how kind of Boo to help you sort out the chaos. :D Looks like she didn't want to do any sewing, though. :lol:

you know how mysteriously there are no photos of Noodle & Myrtle despite them being really close? Well here you go:lol:

7Rol5XLl.jpg

Rudey wasn't happy with you putting him in prison! :lol: Boo doesn't seem to care about Rudey's unhappiness, though. :lol: Mousey looks so sweet. :love: And Joey just wants to eat. :lol:

What a great photo of Myrtle and Noodle together. :lol:

Rudey wasn't happy with you putting him in prison! :lol: Boo doesn't seem to care about Rudey's unhappiness, though. :lol: Mousey looks so sweet. :love: And Joey just wants to eat. :lol:

What a great photo of Myrtle and Noodle together. :lol:

Thank You. I am really pleased with that photo of noodle, I think it shows her off so well :lol::lol:

I'm bored of this thread now so god knows how you lot feel.

DFZ5FJll.jpg

Entering the bunny bothy: have you ever seen such a skinny bunny foot?

q37A4Vul.jpg

cibYhc2l.jpg

still 2019

LH6NqfCl.jpg

iAK5cRFl.jpg

You'd think if you were gonna hang out with the new boy you wouldn't do it with a poo hanging out of your bottom, would you Boo?

dQ81aD3l.jpg

QIddWLOl.jpg

xdvRDSol.jpg

Rudey & Mouses last ever trip outside. They didn't enjoy it though (hence it being the last one). They look so vulnerable

h75wLGRl.jpg

XY05PtNl.jpg

I agree, I could never be bored of photos of your lovely bunnies:love: Boo really knows how to relax:love:

I am 0% bored of this thread. I love seeing photos of your beautiful bunnies. :love:

I love Rudey's skinny foot. :lol: What a nice house they have outside! But, Boo, you're not making a great impression on Rudey like that. :lol: Joey always looks so great on photos outside. Must be his agouti colouring. :love: Rudey and Mousey do look vulnerable on that photo of their last time outside, aw... I like the 2018 group photo, too. :love:

Back