• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ted is NOT in the middle!!

Nikki26

Mama Doe
I just had to capture this to prove that Ted doesn’t always have to be in the middle

inZ1TAA.jpg

Oh, hold on...

bt282mk.jpg

Some futile resistance from Maddie & Ned

mDsvOB5.jpg

And he’s back where he thinks he belongs!

7VFO7bC.jpg

Its important everybun knows their place & there is no doubting teddy in the middle :love: very sweet

[emoji38] I love the fact that he doesn't care about being squished as long as he's made his point that he goes in the middle and no one else!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

These are brilliant pics and just shows how determined some rabbits can be in knowing what they want. It reminds me of our four chickens, who sleep side by side on a perch at night. They have a set order with the higher ranking chickens in the middle two spaces to keep warm, especially in the Winter. If one of the younger chicks attempts to push her way in between all hell lets loose and there's a major re-arrangement of the order until it's correct :)

If I get reincarnated, I want to come back as Ted. Ted has life cracked. He is adorable, cute, an absolute character and he knows where he needs to be in life. He has a perfect life filled with everything great. I loves Ted. Adorable photos of such amazing bunnies. :love:

[emoji38] I love the fact that he doesn't care about being squished as long as he's made his point that he goes in the middle and no one else!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Absolutely this! In fact, the more he is squished, the happier he is! He just loves being close to Maddie or Ned.

Back