• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Phillip’s morning

nap91

Mama Doe
Just been sent these photos. First he jumped onto the chair and went to sleep and then he decided he’d try out the bathroom! He never usually goes in but I did think overnight that he’d been in as the toilet rolls and holder were all over the floor [emoji23][emoji23]

3dc19affa5b52e188b40fa14895e61f8.jpg

88f6295041c827fa75079eaf4b284a70.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just been sent these photos. First he jumped onto the chair and went to sleep and then he decided he’d try out the bathroom! He never usually goes in but I did think overnight that he’d been in as the toilet rolls and holder were all over the floor [emoji23][emoji23]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aww Phillip's been on a scouting mission [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]

There must have been something in the air today as Snoopy was unusually bouncy this morning. Tired himself out though as he's asleep again [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Definitely something in the air today as Maple was doing lots of binkies.

Do they have that whole room? Plus the house? That's well cool.

I like your bathroom too, Phillip is the perfect bathroom accessorie :love:

Do they have that whole room? Plus the house? That's well cool.

That’s their main base room at the moment and they have free roam of the rest of upstairs too. It would be downstairs as well but we had the carpet done last year and the girls can’t be trusted not to dig and eat it!! Their current room doesn’t matter too much as it needs redecorating haha. We let Phillip sneak downstairs sometimes :lol:

Lovely, Philip is just checking out before leading his girls on an adventure!

There is something in the air today, Susan wont come in from outside even for a treat, :)

Wish there had been something in the air around here because I had to poke Lopsy out of the dog crate with a stick and then drag him into the carrier because he wouldn't be tempted in with carrots :roll: :(

Phillip in the bathroom :D Mine would wreak havoc similarly, I'm sure!

Back