• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Tulip Tuesday

mikek

Warren Veteran
the evil one :) …………

9I1hFq8.jpg

bbJD1LM.jpg

I love the perfect little fluff ball tail in her first picture. Pepper is very handsome too.
Are they coming inside more often?

I love the perfect little fluff ball tail in her first picture. Pepper is very handsome too.
Are they coming inside more often?

haha, yes, every day now :) first time in the day is together about half an hr after I let them out, then either together or individually at various points in the day :love:

MQ1vKQm.jpg

MmenZCv.jpg

F0JLQUK.jpg

d1ZtZRV.jpg

JpZQdlR.jpg

Lovely pics Mike, you have a fabulous garden. I am only a bit jealous :lol:

:) thank you, Jane. The garden does suffer a serious pest problem, hence the abundant chicken wire - which the local farm merchant's (unprompted) refer to as rabbit wire :lol:

:) thank you, Jane. The garden does suffer a serious pest problem, hence the abundant chicken wire - which the local farm merchant's (unprompted) refer to as rabbit wire :lol:

They probably call it rabbit wire because most people use it to keep rabbits out of the garden, not in.:lol:
My first bunny as an adult was a baby wild bunny who got through the chicken wire in an old neighbor's vegetable patch.. He was ready to end her when he saw my spouse come home from work and asked if we wanted her. It was love at first sight.

Tulip is such a stirer. A plotter. You can see it in her expression.
They are gorgeous photos and my goodness your garden. Our local park isn't that big. It's bunny shang ri la. :love:

Genuine question how do you round them up at night? If Maple was out there she would end up being a wild bun there's no way Id catch her :lol:

Back