• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Resurrecting 'Morsey Monday' :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Just because he was and will always be the best part of me. Whilst I am still here so is he :love:

BRHtDns.jpg

Hello wonderful Morse rabbit :love: So lovely to be able to appreciate your specialness again .

I had Rudey's candle burning during my bath this morning :love: I hope he averted his gaze, where-ever he is now !!

:love: Rudey in the bath Smells like ....
I used to have a candle of Toby with a photo of him sploofing (when it was lit there really was light shining from his ass:love:[emoji38]) that I used in the bath. its a good safety conscious move.

I don't forget the bunnies I 'knew well ' from here - this morning I was singing Roxyrollers "Billy Monkey" song.

Last edited by a moderator:
:love: Rudey in the bath Smells like ....
I used to have a candle of Toby with a photo of him sploofing (when it was lit there really was light shining from his ass:love:[emoji38]) that I used in the bath. its a good safety conscious move.

I don't forget the bunnies I 'knew well ' from here - this morning I was singing Roxyrollers "Billy Monkey" song.
Roxyroller is who told me about this forum :) which is how I found William and how Clementine is still here :D

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Roxyroller is who told me about this forum :) which is how I found William and how Clementine is still here :D

Billy was a lovely bunny. Why was my post edited Graicee? I don't see any changes

Billy was a lovely bunny. Why was my post edited Graicee? I don't see any changes

Because I'm an idiot [emoji38] I clicked edit instead of quote, then typed my reply thinking I was replying.. But I just added my text onto the end of what you posted.. Only realised when I sent it.. So went back into edit, cut my text, saved your post again, then replied to it.. Like I meant to originally... Can you tell I've had no sleep? [emoji38]

But yea there are no changes to your post [emoji38] sorry about that [emoji38]

Because I'm an idiot [emoji38] I clicked edit instead of quote, then typed my reply thinking I was replying.. But I just added my text onto the end of what you posted.. Only realised when I sent it.. So went back into edit, cut my text, saved your post again, then replied to it.. Like I meant to originally... Can you tell I've had no sleep? [emoji38]

But yea there are no changes to your post [emoji38] sorry about that [emoji38]

:lol::lol: no worries

Hello gorgeous Inspector. I've just had a couple of fillings and seeing your unique Morsey face made me smile. A very special bun :love:

ha ha - they look so melodramatic when they lie with the head to the floor like that. How exhausting their lives much be.

Lovely morse :love:

Back