• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding service needed Northwest

Rackeluk

Warren Scout
Hi, I’m in need of a bonding service, I’ve contacted a couple of contacts I’ve been given but they don’t offer the service, can anyone advise?

No I contacted loads and non of them did.

I’ve been doing it myself, this is my second attempt.
fuHHxX1.jpg

Not sure about bonding services in the north west. Is there a reason you don’t wish to bond them yourself? Correct me if I’m wrong but you’ve only just started bonding them a couple of days ago haven’t you? I’d try to persevere on my own if I were you and just ask for any advice/questions you may have on here and I’m sure many would be willing to help. I’ve also heard of bonding service horror stories where the rabbits haven’t been supervised properly and this has lead to injury and even death so I’d personally try to do it myself as I said before, unless of course you really don’t feel comfortable or find somewhere/someone you really trust.

I know photos don't tell the full story but they look pretty good (& very cute) . Bonding is a daunting experience - I understand that but I think if you can keep up the good work you'll get them where you want them to be. Is there anything specific worrying you?

To be honest it was me, Max and Lily love each other, honest it was love at first sight!! I was so worried I’d do something wrong, step in when I shouldn’t, not step in when I should, I’d done so much research that I was worrying myself so much, I stayed calm and trusted my instint, with advice from people on here.
Going really well and so happy.

To be honest it was me, Max and Lily love each other, honest it was love at first sight!! I was so worried I’d do something wrong, step in when I shouldn’t, not step in when I should, I’d done so much research that I was worrying myself so much, I stayed calm and trusted my instint, with advice from people on here.
Going really well and so happy.

Brilliant, there's nothing like bonding bunnies yourself, you get to know their relationship dynamics that way. Your white bun especially, she is very beautiful (my kind of bunny)

The white Lop is the male and it was him I was cautious about as he is older than baby but they seem very good together. Just keep going as you are, keep them calm and happy and in a few more days they should be ready to go outside together.

Back